Horton Mill Court, Hanbury Road, Droitwich, WR9 8GD
- Homeowners' lounge - with audio visual equipment
- Table service restaurant
- 24-Hour on-site staffing
- Estates Manager & YourLife team
- Domestic assistance (one hour per week included in the service charge, additional hours by arrangement)
- Personal care packages available from the CQC registered YourLife team
- Guest suite + Function room
- Underfloor heating in communal areas
- Landscaped gardens
- To arrange an appointment to view telephone
Horton Mill Court - Set in the heart of the spa town of Droitwich, Horton Mill Court is part of McCarthy & Stone's Retirement Living PLUS range (formally assisted living). The development is equipped to provide extra care and assistance via a bespoke care package that suits your individual needs. The town's historic town centre is located nearby offering a mix of old retail traditions and chain store shopping outlets. The local train station is located approximately one mile from the development, and bus routes give access to Worcester and Birmingham City centre. Horton Hill Court is one of McCarthy & Stones Retirement Living PLUS range and is facilitated to provide it's homeowners' with extra care. An Estates Manager is on hand to manage the day to day running of the development and attend to any queries you may have. Within the service charge homeowners are allocated 1 hours domestic assistance per week, however, additional hours can be arranged by prior appointment. There are a range of personal care packages to suit your requirements - these are provided by the onsite CQC registered care agency (YLMS). For your reassurance the development is fitted with 24-Hour CCTV and a secure entry system. The development has a homeowners' lounge for socialising with friends and family and, for your convenience, an onsite restaurant with freshly cooked meals provided everyday. It is a condition of purchase that residents must meet the age requirement of 70 years or of age or over.
Entrance Hall - Solid wooden front door with spy hole and letter box. Wall mounted emergency intercom. Ceiling light fitting. Door to walk in airing cupboard housing the hot water tank and shelving.
Living Room - Feature fireplace with electronic fire. Two ceiling light points. TV point with Sky+ connectivity. Telephone point and a range of power sockets. Large double glazed window offers far reaching views of the communal gardens, river and local Church. A partially glazed doors leads into the Kitchen.
Kitchen - Featuring fully integrated appliances comprising of easy access cooker; fridge and freezer. Four ringed hob with chrome extractor hood above. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps and drainer. Double glazed sky light provides the room with natural light. Tiled floor and splash backs.
Bedroom - Double glazed window. TV and telephone point. Sliding mirrored doors to built in wardrobe. Emergency pull-cord.
Wet Room - Purpose built wet room with non slip safety flooring. Low level bath with grab rails. Shower unit with curtain and grab rails. Vanity unit with inset sink, mirror above and shaver point. Heated towel rail. Emergency pull-cord.
Service Charge (Breakdown) - • Cleaning of communal windows
• Water rates for communal areas and apartments
• Electricity, heating, lighting and power to communal areas
• 24 hour emergency call system
• Upkeep of gardens and grounds
• Repairs and maintenance to the interior and exterior communal areas
• Contingency fund including internal and external redecoration of communal areas
• Buildings insurance
The Service charge does not cover external costs such as your Council Tax, electricity or TV, but does include the cost of your House Manager, your water rates, our 24 hour emergency call system, the heating and maintenance of all communal areas, exterior property maintenance and gardening. To find out more about the service charges please contact your Property Consultant or House Manager.
Parking Permit Scheme (Subject To Availability) - Parking is by allocated space subject to availability. The fee is usually £250 per annum, but may vary by development. Permits are available on a first come, first served basis. Please check with the House Manager on site for availability.
Ground Rent - Annual fee - £435
Lease Length - 125 years from the 1st Jan 2014
BrochuresHorton Mill Court, Hanbury Road, Droitwich, WR9 8G
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Horton Mill Court, Hanbury Road, Droitwich, WR9 8GD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Droitwich Spa Station0.6 miles
- Bromsgrove Station5.5 miles
- Hartlebury Station5.6 miles
About the agent
Let our experience enhance your experience of later life. We’ve been building outstanding apartments in prime locations for 40 years to suit all lifestyles and stages of retirement.
All our properties are designed to make living easier and are built to high standards – just two of the reasons we’ve been awarded the 5-star rating for customer satisfaction in an independent survey by the Home Builders Federation every year since the awards began. We are the only housebuilder of any size o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29850420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McCarthy & Stone Resales, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.