Tyn-y-parc Road, Rhiwbina, Cardiff
- Exceptional detached dormer bungalow
- Fantastic order throughout
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bath/ shower rooms
- Generous gardens, block paved driveway
- Viewing highly recommended. EPC RATING D
SITTING ROOM 14' 9" x 13' 2" (4.51m x 4.03m) Double glazed uPVC bay window to front. Oak flooring. Feature fireplace. Radiator.
LOUNGE/ DINER/ KITCHEN 22' 11" x 19' 5" max (7.01m x 5.94m) Double glazed uPVC window to rear and double glazed uPVC French doors to rear garden. Wood flooring in living areas, tiled flooring in the kitchen. Base and wall units with wooden work surfaces and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and a half ceramic sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge/ freezer. Built in oven, 4 ring gas hob and extractor over. 2 radiators. Spotlights.
BEDROOM TWO 13' 10"into bay x 12' 5" (4.23m x 3.80m) Double glazed uPVC window to front. Radiator. Oak flooring.
BEDROOM THREE 13' 2" x 9' 10" (4.02m x 3.02m) Double glazed uPVC box bay window to rear. Oak flooring. Radiator.
SHOWER ROOM Obscured double glazed uPVC window to side. Shower cubicle with mains shower, pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps, w.c. Chrome heated towel rail.
STAIRS & LANDING Velux skylight.
BEDROOM ONE 14' 4" x 13' 1" (4.38m x 3.99m) Double glazed uPVC French doors with Juliet rail. Velux skylight. Radiator. Door to:-
ENSUITE Velux skylight. Part wood panelled wall. Part tiled walls. Panelled bath with mixer tap and electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, w.c. Radiator. Shaver point.
BEDROOM FOUR 9' 6" x 9' 6" (2.90m x 2.91m) Double glazed uPVC window to front. Radiator. Walk in storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 5 12' 7" x 6' 7" (3.86m x 2.03m) Velux skylight. Obscured double glazed uPVC window to side. Built in storage cupboard. Radiator.
BATHROOM Velux skylight. Obscured double glazed uPVC window to side. Part wood panelled wall. Part tiled walls. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Radiator.
OUTSIDE REAR-A delightful and generous size rear garden mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs and flowers. Mature apple tree. Greenhouse. Outside tap. Side access leading to driveway and garage.
FRONT- Block paved frontage providing off road parking for several vehicles.
Brochures(NEW) 4 Page
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Tyn-y-parc Road, Rhiwbina, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rhiwbina Station0.2 miles
- Whitchurch Station0.5 miles
- Birchgrove Station0.4 miles
About the agent
As a leading Cardiff Estate Agent, at MGY we understand that everybody's reasons are different.
From upgrading, to downsizing, to relocating, to portfolio management, to business purposes, to simply wanting a change of environment - people buy, sell, rent and let property for any one of a number of reasons and they all have different needs.
That's why with MGY it's always personal.
We see ourselves not just as 'property people' but as 'people people' becau
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101298016677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MGY, Birchgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.