Albany Terrace, St. Ives, Cornwall
- Three Bedroom Duplex Apartment
- Sensational Sea Views
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Allocated Off Road Parking
- Master En Suite
- Balcony Terrace
- Open Plan Kitchen/Reception Room
- Completion Imminent
- MUST BE VIEWED TO BE APPRECIATED
- No Holiday Letting Restrictions
CGI & Floorplan Disclaimer
The computer generated impression is intended only for illustrative purposes. Actual finishes, details and any landscaping shown may vary. The floor plans are for identification and illustrative purposes only and are not to scale. All prospective buyers should note that the floor plans are solely intended for their guidance and assistance and nothing contained in them should be considered to be a statement of fact or representation or warranty. All areas, dimensions and measurements shown are approximate and layouts shown are given as a guide only. They should not be relied on in any way. In particular room dimensions have tolerances and should not be used to determine measurements for appliances or furniture. From time to time it may be necessary to amend the plans. Buyers are strongly recommended to confirm all measurements themselves prior to purchasing any item. The floor plans are for identification and illustrative purposes only and are not to scale. All buyers (truncated)
Albany Terrace, St. Ives, Cornwall
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Ives Station0.1 miles
- Carbis Bay Station1.0 miles
- Lelant Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Awarded the Best Overall Estate Agent in the UK for customer experience 2018 by review website allagents.co.uk, followed by Best Large Estate Agent in the UK and Best in the South West at the Negotiator Awards in 2018, this multi award winning agency is available until 10pm, 7 days a week.
As the region’s largest independent Estate Agent with over 30 offices they provide a range of related services to help clients old and new enjoy a positive moving experience. The Complete Property Ser
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BNH200197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, St Ives. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.