Guildford Road, St. Annes Park, Bristol
- NO CHAIN
- One Bedroom
- Excellent Condition - Fully Refurbished!
- Private Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Brand New 999 Year Lease
- Short Walk To Local Shops & Transport Links
- Easy Access To City Centre
A one bedroom ground floor flat in excellent condition throughout, located in the popular area of St. Annes Park.
Located only a short walk to shops and supermarkets. Also, within easy access of Central Bristol via car, bus or bike.
Benefits include off street parking, a private garden and new double glazing throughout.
The property also features a communal entrance hall, open plan living room, hallway with storage cupboard, one double bedroom and a three piece bathroom suite.
This property has recently been refurbished, to include brand new kitchen and bathroom suites, as well as high end fittings and finishes throughout.
Perfect for your first property or an investment, also available with NO CHAIN! Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer.
3.39m x 3.86m
Open plan lounge/diner/kitchen. UPVC windows to back. Integrated cooker, fridge/freezer and freestanding washing machine. Radiator, laminate flooring.
2.02m x 1.05m
UPVC door to garden, storage cupboard, laminate flooring.
2.58m x 2.80m
UPVC window to front, radiator, carpeted floor.
1.66m x 2.10m
UPVC window to rear, bath with shower above, sink, WC, radiator, lino flooring.
Council Tax Band
Lease Length: 999 Years Remaining
Management Fee: £0.
Ground Rent: £0.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Guildford Road, St. Annes Park, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lawrence Hill Station1.1 miles
- Stapleton Road Station1.5 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station1.8 miles
About the agent
We are an Independent Estate Agent with nearly a decade of experience selling properties in South Bristol covering BS3, BS4, BS13, BS14 & surrounding areas.
Our Director, Callum Garrett grew up locally in Southville and currently resides in Bedminster Down with his partner, two young children and playing an active part in the community as the Chairman of 'Bedminster Down Football Club'. He has managed both successful high street and online estate agents locally, believing he can take ar
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S7071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garrett & Co, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.