John Street, Penarth
- TRADITIONAL MID TERRACE
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- ORIGINAL FEATURES
- PENARTH TOWN CENTRE
SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT! PETER ALAN CURRENTLY HAVE THREE HOMES UNDER OFFER IN JOHN STREET, WE ARE SELLING, TELEPHONE FOR YOUR FREE VALUATION.
Romashka House (Daisy House) is an elegant mid terraced 3 double bedroom property with accommodation over 3 floors. Found in exceptional order. Greatly improved throughout and now providing a stylish and versatile home. Comprising an entrance porch, hall, lounge, twin glazed double doors lead into the dining room - French doors lead onto an enclosed kitchen area, rmodern kitchen - integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine plus a built in double oven & hob. To the first floor 2 double bedrooms plus a large bathroom/wc inclusive a double shower enclosure. The impressive dormer loft conversion provides the 3rd bedroom. Complimented with gas central heating - combination boiler installed in March 2017 and upvc double glazing with oak flooring to both reception rooms and flowing into the hall. Period features include fireplaces to the reception rooms and main bedrooms with original stripped pine interior doors. With a front garden plus an enclosed rear garden - lane access and an attached store shed plus WC.
Matting to the floor.
Oak flooring throughout, stairs rise to the first floor with a storage cupboard under.
Lounge 13' 5" into recess x 9' 9" ( 4.09m into recess x 2.97m )
Window to front, open fireplace with surround, oak flooring, telephone point, cable TV point
Dining Room 11' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.51m x 3.17m )
Entered via twin glazed doors, open fireplace with Victorian style surround, oak flooring, french doors to:
Enclosed Kitchen Area 10' 3" x 7' maximum ( 3.12m x 2.13m maximum )
A recently enclosed space with views over the rear garden, wood stripped flooring and double glazed doors to the rear.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.36m )
Refitted with a matching range of white units with round edged worktops, wine rack, glazed display units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splash backs, integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, built-in double oven, four ring ceramic hob with a cooker hood over, window to side, slate tiled flooring, door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to all rooms, stairs rise to the second floor.
Bedroom One 16' 10" into recess x 10' 5" ( 5.13m into recess x 3.17m )
Two windows to front, recessed enclosed shelving space, fireplace with cast- iron grate, TV point.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" into recess x 9' 9" ( 3.12m into recess x 2.97m )
Window to rear, bedroom suite comprising two built-in wardrobes, fireplace with cast- iron grate.
Fitted with a four piece white suite comprising a deep panelled bath with tiled surround, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled double shower enclosure and close coupled WC, painted wood panelling to dado height, window to rear, ceramic tiled flooring, concealed gas combination boiler - replaced March 2017.
Second Floor Landing
Dormer window to rear.
Bedroom Three 18' 5" max x 14' 8" max ( 5.61m max x 4.47m max )
Impressive loft conversion, dormer widow to the rear plus velux window to the front, built in cupboard plus additional storage within the eaves. Please note some limited headroom.
Front garden with low boundary wall. Enclosed rear garden - stone boundary wall and rear lane access. Outside light, power points and water supply. 2 integral store sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
John Street, Penarth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dingle Road Station0.5 miles
- Penarth Station0.6 miles
- Cogan Station0.9 miles
About the agent
We're passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PTH302667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.