Damac Tower, SW8
- Located at the heart of the Nine Elms cluster, DAMAC Tower offers residential, retail, and office spaces in a graceful sculptural composition of terracotta, reconstituted stone, and glass.
- Respectful of its context, the project’s slender proportions are apparent from both local and distant views, establishing a unique identity, while responding to adjacent building forms. (truncated)
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Harrods Estates
• 360 new private residential apartments
• 8,010 square feet of communal gardens
• Children’s play areas
• Indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi
• State-of-the-art gymnasium
• Optional hospitality services
• Secure storage facilities
Damac Tower, SW8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Vauxhall Station0.1 miles
- Oval Station0.5 miles
- Pimlico Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Harrods Estates' second estate agency office has been at its current Park Lane, Mayfair location since 2005. Dedicated to looking after both sellers and purchasers of luxury central London residential properties across the City of Westminster borough, this includes the exclusive neighbourhoods of Mayfair, St James', Westminster, Hyde Park and others.
Part of the Harrods Group, Harrods Estates have become leaders in the sale, let and management of luxury residential properties in prime c
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MFD200030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrods Estates, Mayfair. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.