Eastway, Fulwood, Preston
- "The Birch", Superior Six Bedroom Executive Detached House
- Accommodation Arranged Over Three Floors, Four En Suite, Study
- Family Room/Dining Kitchen, Separate Spice Kitchen, Utility
- Shower Room, High Specification, Gated Development, EER Rating B
- NO STAMP DUTY, CONTRIBUTION TOWARDS LEGAL FEES, Double Garage
With a floor area of around 2960 square feet, this generously proportioned family home offers thoughtfully planned accommodation arranged over three floors.
This most impressive, private gated development consists of only twelve properties of varying size and design, constructed to exact standards to a high specification.
The Birch comprises entrance hallway with integral access through to the double garage, lounge, separate wc, spice room, generous breakfast/diner incorporating a family room and luxury German fitted kitchen with a wide range of integrated appliances. There is also a separate utility room accessed from the kitchen.
The first floor has master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite, family bathroom, study and three further en-suite double bedrooms, two with balcony access and aspects over the rear garden.
There are two further double bedrooms and additional shower room to the second floor.
At Willow Gate, each home is carefully designed with high specification as standard. Features include electronically controlled garage door, high performance Aluk aluminium anthracite grey windows and doors including bi-fold doors and French doors, contemporary hard wood finished internal doors with polished chrome furniture, wi-fi points to all reception rooms and bedrooms, and HD distribution network with sky multi-room.
Security included a video/audio-controlled intercom system linked to the main gate and Nacoss approved security alarm system.
What The Agent Says
This prestigious development contains twelve stunning five- and six-bedroom homes. The interior and exterior of each home is exquisitely styled with a high-end specification finish and balanced use of space. The developers E-brochure is available on request.
Eastway, Fulwood, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Station2.1 miles
- Bamber Bridge Station3.9 miles
- Lostock Hall Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 219365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.