Eastway, Fulwood, Preston
- "The Oak" 3,400sqft of Living Space Arranged Over Three Floors
- Part of Private "Willow Gate" Development, Six Bedrooms,EER B
- Extensive Dining Kitchen/ Family Room, Two Formal Reception
- Separate Spice Kitchen & Additional Shower Room, NO STAMP DUTY
- Four En Suite, Balconies to Two Bedrooms, LEGAL FEE CONTRIBUTION
Set around a secure private gated cul-de-sac, this fantastic selection of 5 and 6 bedroom homes offers a variety of distinctive property styles to suit your lifestyle. No detail has been overlooked with a high end specification, finishes and balanced use of space. “The Oak” is the largest property type with accommodation over some 3430 square feet arranged over three floors.
The developer’s brochure is available upon request but in brief the accommodation comprises imposing entrance hallway with wc, lounge and separate dining room, utility room, large fitted German kitchen with an extensive range of integrated appliances and island unit incorporating a family area. Bi-folding doors provide access out into the rear garden. There is also a separate spice kitchen off the main kitchen area.
To the first floor, a master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite has access out onto a sun balcony with aspects over the rear garden. There are three further double bedrooms, of which all have en-suite facilities and bedroom two also has access out onto the sun balcony.
To the first floor there is also a family bathroom.
Whilst to the second floor there are two further double bedrooms and an additional shower room.
The property comes with high performance ALLUK aluminium anthracite grey windows and doors incorporating bi-folding and French doors. Home entertainment and communications include wi-fi points to all reception rooms and bedrooms, full HD distribution network with sky multi room and sense video VIP gate entry system, a video/audio controlled intercom system linked to the main entrance gate and NACOSS approved security alarm system gives that added sense of security.
Both the M6 and M55 motorways are within easy access providing easy commuting distance of Manchester, Fylde coast, and Lake district.
What The Agent Says
At Willow Gate, high specification comes as standard with great attention to detail. Inspection of these superior family homes cannot be too highly recommended.
Eastway, Fulwood, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Station2.1 miles
- Bamber Bridge Station3.9 miles
- Lostock Hall Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 219367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.