Eastway, Fulwood, Preston
- "The Hawthorn" Superior Five Bedroom Detached Executive Home
- Located within Luxury Private Gated Development of Twelve
- Balcony Access from Two Bedrooms, Four En Suites, Study & Utility
- Extensive Fitted Kitchen Diner/Family Room, Double Garage
- EER Rating A, NO STAMP DUTY, CONTRIBUTION TO LEGAL FEE
With accommodation arranged over three floors, “The Hawthorn” is a generously proportioned five bedroom detached family home and forms part of the breath taking “Willowgate” private gated development of only 12 properties.
The developers of Willowgate collectively have over 40 years’ experience in the real estate industry and an extensive portfolio of residential, commercial and retail properties. Their reputation for excellence extends from the superior standard of product to the unparalleled service they provide the client.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway with wc, formal lounge, spacious dining kitchen/family room with an extensive range of integrated appliances to the fitted German kitchen, separate spice kitchen.
There is integral access form the hallway into the double garage.
To the first floor, there is a master bedroom with a Juliette balcony, dressing room and en-suite. There are three further double bedrooms which all have en-suite facilities and the rear bedrooms have access out onto a sun balcony with aspects over the rear garden. A family bathroom completes the first floor accommodation.
To the second floor, there is a study, utility room, further double bedroom and separate shower room.
Features include high purpose ALUK aluminium anthracite grey windows and doors, including bi-folding doors and French doors, contemporary hardwood internal doors with polished chrome furniture, and extensive range of integrated appliances to the fitted kitchen, luxury bathroom and en-suites and wi-fi points to all reception rooms and bedrooms.
There is also full HD distribution network with sky multi room, video/audio controlled intercom system linked to the main entrance gate and NACOSS approved security alarm system.
All properties come with a 10 year build warranty.
What The Agent Says
One cannot truly appreciate the size, quality and attention to detail of this property from a description alone. Book an appointment to view this stunning home through the agent today.
Eastway, Fulwood, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Station2.1 miles
- Bamber Bridge Station3.9 miles
- Lostock Hall Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 219364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.