Hall Road, Heybridge
- 3 Bedroom Detached Cottage
- Lounge with timber beams
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/Utility Area
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- 2 further bedrooms with vaulted ceilings
- Historic doorway with split style staircase
- Oil fired central heating
- Cottage style garden
- Off Road Parking
GROUND FLOOR HALLWAY Door to front, stairs leading from exposed wood floors, radiator, historic timber door to front aspect, staircase splits.
GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM/UTILITY Window to rear aspect, Butler sink, space for washing machine, low level WC, tiled floor.
LOUNGE AREA 13' 6" x 16' 10" (4.11m x 5.13m) Two windows to front aspect, window to rear aspect, window to side, beamed ceiling, thermostatic radiator, feature fireplace with contains wood burner, historic timber door that leads to entrance hallway.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA 23' 9" x 8' 8" (7.24m x 2.64m) Widening to 17'2" L Shape Window front aspect, historic timber door that leads to rear garden, range of wall mounted plus base units, space for dishwashwer, wooden flooring, door leading to:
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Beamed landing, two windows to front aspect with views over front garden.
MASTER BEDROOM 9' 11" x 16' 11" (3.02m x 5.16m) Windows to three aspects, beamed vaulted ceiling, two radiators, exposed wooden floor, door to:
ENSUITE Vaulted beamed ceiling, window to rear aspect, radiator, white low level WC, inset bath, white pedestal wash hand basin with stainless steel tap, wooden floor.
BEDROOM TWO (BACK) 9' 11" x 13' 4" (3.02m x 4.06m) Two windows to rear aspect, vaulted beamed ceiling, exposed wooden floorboards, radiator.
BEDROOM THREE (FRONT) 10' 7" x 9' (3.23m x 2.74m) Vaulted beamed ceiling, window to front aspect, radiator, exposed wooden floorboards.
FAMILY BATHROOM Vaulted beamed ceiling, window to rear aspect, panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator, airing cupboard.
HALL/LOBBY Window to front aspect, door to side aspect, wall mounted oil boiler
FRONT Cottage style garden with a variety of different plants and shrubs, large timber shed with tiled roof.
REAR To the rear of the property there is a paved patio area which is then laid to mature shrub beds, brick paved driveway to side of property giving off street parking.
Hall Road, Heybridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hatfield Peverel Station5.1 miles
- Witham Station5.2 miles
About the agent
CURTIS O’BOYLE – experienced and enthusiastic independent estate agents with a reputation you can trust
Curtis O’Boyle’s first office opened in May of 1998 and was soon recognised for very high standards of service to home buyers and sellers by receiving the industry’s highest accolade of being selected “The Best Independent Estate Agency Office in the UK” at the National Association of Estate Agency Awards. This much coveted and prestigious award was achieved through friendly, knowled
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100923003181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curtis O'Boyle, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.