- A classically proportioned house
- c.3542 sq ft / 329 m2
- Desirable Walton Manor
- Set in 0.2 acre walled gardens
- 4 Reception rooms
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Substantial lower ground floor
- Short walk to Dragon School
- Short walk to Oxford High
CENTRAL NORTH OXFORD - Walton Manor
Oxford City Centre c. 1.1 miles Oxford Station c.1.3 miles Westgate Oxford c. 1.8 miles
A classically proportioned house set in private 0.2 acre walled gardens, by renowned Victorian architects John Galpin & George Shirley.
Accommodation arranged over 4 floors including a substantial lower ground floor, this special house offers 4 reception rooms, 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Gravelled forecourt parking. The house has had plans previously passed for a striking contemporary extension by Riach Architects. Within walking distance of both Dragon School and Oxford High School. Both 'Bohemian' Jericho and the beautiful Port Meadow are at a short distance. (TOTAL FLOOR AREA: c. 3542 sq ft / 329 m2)
GUIDE PRICE: £2.95 MILLION
Contact: Gavin West
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station0.8 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station2.7 miles
- Islip Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29860042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WEST - The Property Consultancy, Summertown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.