Nightingale Drive, Westbury
- 2 BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOME
- VERY WELL PRESENTED
- SITTING ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- AN OUTSTANDING PVCU DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY
- WELL APPOINTED BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- 19FT GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING
- EPC RATING T.B.C
This well-presented and cared for home is a credit to its owners, residing on the Trowbridge side and within walking distance of local schooling and a convenience store. The accommodation provides a sitting room with under-stairs storage and a fitted kitchen/breakfast room with a gas hob and oven. French doors lead to a 19ft PVCu double glazed conservatory with a glass roof offering flexible and generous additional reception space. Upstairs provides good size bedrooms and a well-appointed bathroom with shower facilities, natural lighting and large linen cupboard.
The property also benefits from PVCu double glazing, gas central heating, and to the outside, a level and secure rear garden offering a good level of privacy. The attached 19ft garage enjoys power and personal access. Tarmac driveway parking for 2 cars is also available to the front along with further lawns and a planted tree to provide further privacy. This is truly a star buy.
Westbury is a small market town to the far west of Wiltshire sitting equally between the larger towns of Warminster and the county town of Trowbridge. The location of the town is well positioned for commuters to Bath, Salisbury, Bristol, Reading and even direct to London via its mainline train station. From the property it benefits easy and direct access to the local countryside and the historical Westbury White Horse nearby.
BrochuresTent Style Sales ...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Nightingale Drive, Westbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westbury Station0.9 miles
- Dilton Marsh Station1.7 miles
- Warminster Station4.1 miles
About the agent
One of the largest and longest established award winning independent estate agents in the area, Davies & Davies offer a complete and personal service, benefiting from the professionalism, experience and commitment of a team who are dedicated to selling your home for the best possible price and in the shortest possible time.
A market leader for the sale and valuation of residential property in and around Westbury, we enjoy an enviable reputation for integrity and professionalis
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101197028058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Davies, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.