Redwood Place, Blackpool, FY4
- Four Bedroom Detached House in a Cul De Sac Location
- Ground Floor WC, Lounge, Open Plan Kitchen Diner & Utility
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room, Three Further Double Bedrooms
- Three Piece Family Bathroom, Generous & Enclosed Rear Garden
- Ample Off Street Parking & Detached Garage
- Viewing Highly Recommended
GROUND FLOOR WC A two piece suite comprising of low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Double glazed opaque window to front, radiator and tiled flooring.
LOUNGE 15' 5" x 11' 10" (4.72m x 3.61m) Double glazed window to front and side, fitted carpet and radiator, double doors into kitchen diner.
SITTING ROOM 9' 6" x 8' 2" (2.92m x 2.49m) Double glazed window to front, fitted carpet and radiator.
KITCHEN DINER 10' 7" x 29' 5" (3.25m x 8.97m) A range of modern wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over, composite sink with mixer tap and drainer, under unit lighting, integrated American style fridge freezer, integrated eye level double oven and gas hob with extractor over and fitted dishwasher. Laminate flooring, double glazed windows to rear and Patio doors leading to rear garden.
UTILITY ROOM 4' 9" x 9' 6" (1.47m x 2.92m) A range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, cupboard housing boiler, integrated washing machine and dryer radiator and laminate flooring. Door to side
LANDING Double glazed window to front, fitted carpet, storage cupboards and loft access.
BEDROOM ONE 12' 9" x 11' 3" (3.89m x 3.43m) Double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet and radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
EN SUITE A three piece suite comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled walk in double shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls and flooring, chrome heated towel rail and double glazed opaque window to side.
BEDROOM TWO 12' 11" x 12' 7" (3.94m x 3.86m) Double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet and radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM THREE 11' 3" x 9' 10" (3.45m x 3.00m) Double glazed window to front, fitted carpet and radiator.
BEDROOM FOUR 11' 3" x 8' 2" (3.43m x 2.51m) Double glazed window to front, fitted carpet radiator.
BATHROOM A modern three piece suite bathroom comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and 'P' shaped bath with shower over. Part tiled walls and flooring, chrome heated towel rail and double glazed opaque window to rear.
GARDEN Ample off street parking is on offer via a drive way leading to detached garage with up and over door. The rear garden is of a good size and is mainly lawned and has raised and decked patio area and paving.
GARAGE Electric up and over door to front, power and lighting, double glazed window to side.
BrochuresS2 - 4 Page Lands...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Redwood Place, Blackpool, FY4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Squires Gate Station1.5 miles
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach Station1.6 miles
- Blackpool South Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Roman James Estates, Blackpool
Roman James Estates 29 Whitegate Drive, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3 9AA
The Roman James Service
Welcome to Roman James Estates....we are a local, independent, family run estate and letting agency.
The Roman James team are able to tailor appointments and accompanied viewings to meet your needs across the Blackpool and Fylde Coast areas.
Our services include free no obligation valuations, 3D floor plans, detailed brochures, social media marketing, high-quality photography and stunning
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681002898. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.