Ash Court, Donington, PE11
- 4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Large extension
- Separate Dining Room
- Downstairs W.C
- Ensuite to Bedroom 1
- Newly installed decking area
- EPC RATING - C
The property comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility and W.C to the ground floor. The first floor offers a large Bedroom 1 with walk-in wardrobe and Ensuite Shower Room as well a Family Bathroom, two further Double Bedrooms and a Single Bedroom.
Externally, the property benefits from a Driveway and lawned frontage as well as a generous Rear Garden with lawn and large decking area.
Please contact Pygott & Crone on to arrange your viewing today.
17' 1" x 11' 5" (5.2m x 3.48m)
5' 4" x 2' 9" (1.63m x 0.84m)
15' 11" x 9' 4" (4.85m x 2.84m)
8' 5" x 5' 4" (2.57m x 1.63m)
12' 11" x 12' 9" (3.94m x 3.89m)
14' 9" x 11' 5" (4.5m x 3.48m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
7' 8" x 6' 3" (2.34m x 1.9m)
11' 9" x 9' 9" (3.58m x 2.97m)
11' 4" x 9' 9" (3.45m x 2.97m)
max x max
8' 6" x 6' 10" (2.6m x 2.08m)
10' 0" x 8' 0" (3.05m x 2.44m)
COUNCIL TAX BAND - B
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Ash Court, Donington, PE11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swineshead Station11.2 miles
- Heckington Station12.0 miles
About the agent
"We aim to provide unrivalled, honest and trusted advice whilst continually exceeding the expectations of our clients."24/7 Services
Our services are available, In Branch, Online and On Mobile, with a 24/7 customer services team available to ensure our clients can access our services whenever is convenient to them. This modern approach is enhanced by our new Pygottsplus service which allows customers to create and manage their own account on our website. traditional core valu
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SPA200222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.