The Haven, Billingshurst, RH14
- A quintessential, picture postcard cottage with timeless appeal and an abundance of character and immense charm throughout.
- Wonderful double aspect sitting room with a magnificent, focal point inglenook fireplace.
- Triple aspect family room/snug overlooking the delightful gardens and featuring a cozy log burning stove.
- Light, bright dining room adjoining the kitchen, divided by a central, dual facing chimney breast with log burner.
- Generous kitchen fitted with an extensive range of pine fronted units, with space for appliances and a practical, deep butler style sink.
- 3 characterful bedrooms with charming features including vaulted, beamed ceilings, together with a box room, all with wonderful views over the gardens and surrounding fields.
- Superb cottage garden with a delightful stone terrace adjoining the house, surrounded with stocked, raised borders together and a generous area of lawn, ideal for a family.
- Gravel driveway providing plenty of parking and allowing access to the double bay barn style car port with adjoining workshop.
The Haven is a rural hamlet surrounded by superb countryside comprising of open farmland and woodland with an excellent country pub nearby, namely The Blue Ship. Located 2 miles to the south of the village of Rudgwick with its local shop, the more comprehensive shopping facilities offered by Horsham and Guildford are 8 miles and 16 miles respectively. A mainline rail service is available from Horsham to Victoria 54 minutes or London Bridge 59 minutes and from Guildford to London Waterloo 37 minutes . Schools in the area are plentiful and consist of Rudgwick Primary School, Pennthorpe, Farlington, The Weald School and Cranleigh School to name a few.
The Haven, Billingshurst, RH14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Billingshurst Station3.4 miles
- Christ's Hospital Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Introducing our Cranleigh office Partner and local resident, Clive Bradley.
Having enjoyed a career in Estate Agency since the early 1980's and with over a quarter of a century with Burns & Webber and our sister company Curchods, Clive has extensive industry experience working in various towns and villages across Surrey, which has provided him with a broad breadth of knowledge over a significant market place.
Living locally with his wife and family for over a decade, Clive prides
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 480530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Cranleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.