Dean Lane, Winchester, Hampshire, SO22
- Spacious detached home
- Versatile accommodation downstairs
- Feature bi-folding doors leading out to private garden
- Separate study & utility room
- Four double bedrooms
- Two en suites and further family bathroom
- Dressing area off principal bedroom
- Underfloor heating throughout the property
- Integral garage and additional parking
- EPC Rating = A
Situated along Dean Lane, this contemporary new home designed by local architect Huw Thomas has been designed with spacious versatile accommodation.
On the ground floor the main drawing room welcomes you to this wonderful home. There is a further drawing room/family room to the rear of the property with bi-folding doors giving access directly to the private patio. Leading away from family area there is a gallery to the kitchen dining area which also enjoys the feature of bi-folding doors.
The designer kitchen is well equipped with stylish Silestone Quartz worktops with Siemens and Miele appliances, including fridge & freezer, dishwasher and wine fridge.
The ground floor also hosts a separate study, W.C and generous utility room with outside access.
Upstairs, there are four double bedrooms with the principal suite and second bedroom both benefiting from luxury en suites. The principal is finished with a walk-in dressing area. The stylish bathroom is complemented by luxurious Porcelanosa tiling.
The parquet flooring on the ground floor and carpet on the first floor is fitted with underfloor heating.
The property also benefits from an integral large garage and additional parking.
This unique development is located in the established residential area of Dean Lane which has local shops within a convenient distance, including Waitrose, Aldi, various food outlets, Costa, dry cleaners, pharmacy, post office, other services and amenities including a Doctor’s surgery.
The City and Railway Station are both less than a mile away making this ideal for the daily commute as well as some excellent road connections with the M3 and A34.
Local schools are also highly regarded from Primary through to Secondary and further education. For those seeking a more outdoor lifestyle, Dean Lane leads through to some wonderful countryside walks and the Farley Mount country park.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Dean Lane, Winchester, Hampshire, SO22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station1.0 miles
- Shawford Station3.7 miles
About the agent
• Leading Property Consultants
• Expansive Property Website
• Over 100 UK Offices
• Over 30 London Offices
• Leaders in Research
• Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 100 locations around the UK including 35 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WND200086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.