The Pateley, Plot 14, Thackley. BD10 8LW
- NEW RELEASE
- 4 bedroom detached property with en suite to master bedroom.
- Large open plan dining kitchen / family living area with bay and French doors leading to garden
- High spec kitchen with integrated appliances and choice of styles
- Utility room with plumbing for washer, dryer and sink plus worktops and cupboards
- 4 piece luxury bathroom suite including separate shower.
- Integral garage with window, power, light and personal door to hallway and plumbing for washing machine
- Boarded storage loft with retractable loft ladder access.
- Off road parking for 2 cars plus garage and external EV charging point.
- Private fenced landscaped gardens, turfed lawns and patio.
Amount to be mortgaged after Help to Buy and 5% deposit: £247,125 (75% mortgage)
Estimated completion date: August.
An exclusive private road development of just fourteen 4 & 5 bedroom homes comprising of 5 different house types.
Built to the highest standards of construction with care and consideration by established local building company, these homes combine elegant style together with high specification, energy efficiency and contemporary design.
Thackley Grange is situated in a prime location around four miles from Bradford and nine miles from Leeds. Within a hundred yards there are two highly regarded Primary schools and within a quarter of a mile is Immanuel College, a high achieving secondary school.
Internal floor area (excluding garage): 112 sq m / 1204 sq ft
Part exchange and help to buy will be available.
See 'More info' section for full brochure.
Lounge - 4.6m x 3.6m (15'1" x 11'9") -
Kitchen / Dining Area - 3.4m x 6.4m (11'1" x 20'11") -
Utility - 1.9m x 2.4m (6'2" x 7'10") -
Bedroom One - 3.6m x 3.6m (11'9" x 11'9") -
Bedroom Two - 3.7m x 3.4m (12'1" x 11'1") -
Bedroom Three - 3.4m x 2.7m (11'1" x 8'10") -
Bedroom Four - 2.7m x 2.9m (8'10" x 9'6") -
Bathroom - 0.61m.1.22mm x 0.30m.2.13mm (2.4m x 1.7m) -
Square Footage - Internal floor area (excluding garage): 112 sq m / 1204 sq ft
BrochuresBrochureThe Pateley, Plot 14, Thackley. BD10 8LW
The Pateley, Plot 14, Thackley. BD10 8LW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Apperley Bridge Station1.1 miles
- Baildon Station1.0 miles
- Shipley Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Your local agent
Townend estate agents build long-term relationships and provide a personal service to each of our clients. We understand that buying or selling a property can be a stressful process but we will endeavour to ensure a smooth process and we're always here to help along the way.
Operating from offices in both Horsforth and Idle we are where our clients need us to be in person, however offer a nationwide service through the mainstrea
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 28849433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townend Estate Agents, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.