Meranti House, Alie Street, E1
- One Bedroom One Bath Apartment
- Available Now
- Sixth Floor
- Offered Unfurnished/Furnished
- On-site Concierge/Gym/Cinema
- Close To Transport Links
Laminate flooring, double glazed doors giving access to balcony, sliding door to kitchen area.
Range of eye and base level units, laminate flooring, four ring electric hob with extractor fan over, electric oven, fridge freezer, door to utility room.
Laminate flooring, double glazed window to side and front, door to Juliette balcony, fitted wardrobes, door to en-suite.
Fully tiled four piece suite comprising of low level wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap over, large shower cubicle, bath with mixer tap over.
Private Balcony, Juliet Balcony From Both Bedrooms.
Double Glazed Throughout
Meranti House, Alie Street, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aldgate East Station0.2 miles
- Aldgate Station0.3 miles
- Tower Gateway Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Spencer James Residential is an innovative firm of property advisors, specialising in all aspects of residential lettings, sales and acquisitions within prime central London.
Operating from two central locations: our West End office covers; Central and West London, Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Kensington, Notting Hill, Holland Park, Mayfair and Belgravia. Our City and Docklands office covers; the City, Wapping, Shad Thames, Docklands, Surrey Quays and North Greenwich.
By listening care
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9355605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spencer James Residential, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.