Old Buckenham Chase, Brettenham
- Exclusive Development
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- En-suite To Master
- Bi Folding Doors Off Kitchen
- High Spec Finish
- Buyers Choice On Finishings
- NHBC Warranty
The living room is light and airy due to its large feature bay window, whilst the kitchen diner to the rear of the property is the heart of the property with large bi folding doors coming off the rear giving you extensive views of the Suffolk countryside. The kitchen itself boasts ample amount of storage and workspace. The first floor of the property boats good sized bedroom space with the master consisting a high finished en suite unit. The property comes along a single cart-lodge with further off road parking available.
SITTING ROOM 16' 7" x 11' 3" (5.05m x 3.43m)
KITCHEN/DINER 21' 6" x 15' 10" (6.55m x 4.83m)
MASTER BEDROOM 12' 3" x 11' 6" (3.73m x 3.51m)
ENSUITE 9' 8" x 4' 0" (2.95m x 1.22m)
BEDROOM 10' 1" x 8' 10" (3.07m x 2.69m)
BEDROOM 10' 17" x 7' 6" (3.48m x 2.29m)
BATHROOM 8' 7" x 6' 7" (2.62m x 2.01m)
SECURITY All properties are fitted with modern burglar alarms with mains operated smoke detectors. Dead latch and five lever mortice dead locks are fitted on the front doors and secured lock fittings to the windows.
FINISHING Subject to the stage of the build, buyers will have a choice on the following :
*Paint colours on the walls.
*Style and design of kitchen units and worktops.
Old Buckenham Chase, Brettenham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stowmarket Station6.9 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100822041740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bychoice, Bury St. Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.