Chapel Street, Ringstead, Kettering
- Stone built three bedroom cottage in the heart of this popular village of Ringstead
- 21ft 9 x 13ft 7 sitting room with exposed stone fireplace
- A generous size kitchen/diner
- Two double bedrooms and a further single built in wardrobes to two
- Enclosed rear garden
- Brick built barn with power and lighting connected
- Within close proximity to countryside walks
Located in the heart of Ringstead village is this stone built cottage, in brief comprises sitting room, kitchen/diner and bathroom. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and w/c, outside an enclosed rear garden and brick built barn. Features to include exposed stone work and beams .
4.14m x 6.62m (13' 7" x 21' 9") The focal point to the room is the exposed stone open fireplace with slabbed heart, shelving to either side, windows to front and side aspects, panelled radiators and laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor landing, wall lights, exposed timber beams to ceiling arched recess and walkway to:
Window to side aspect, doors and opening to:
5.91m x 2.99m (19' 5" max x 9' 10" max) Kitchen comprising a range of high and base level cupboard units with drawer space finished with rolled edge work surface areas with tiled splash backs. A single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, appliance space and plumbing for automatic washing machine further space for fridge/freezer and gas cooker. Floor standing boiler, stable barn door to garden, tiled floor and opening to dining area with wall lights and panelled radiator.
Obscured windows to side aspect, suite comprising a panelled bath, close coupled w/c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Panelled radiator, tiling to dado height, built-in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with shelving.
Feature exposed stone walls, window to front aspect and doors to:
3.07m x 2.84m (10' 1" x 9' 4") Windows to rear aspect and panelled radiator.
4.11m x 3.98m (13' 6" x 13' 1") A dual aspect room with windows to side and front aspect, panelled radiator, built-in wardrobes with hanging space and shelving and laminate flooring.
2.71m x 1.67m (8' 11" x 5' 6") Windows to front aspect, panelled radiator, laminate flooring, built-in wardrobes with mirrored fronted doors hanging space and shelving. Recess for desk with shelving.
Comprising a close coupled w/c, wall mounted wash hand basin, panelled radiator and obscured window to side.
3.83m x 1.90m (12' 7" x 6' 3") Windows to front aspect, power and lighting connected.
Having an immediate paved patio area with remainder of the garden being laid to lawn, a range of mature shrubs and flowers to borders. Outside lighting and enclosed with fencing and walling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Chapel Street, Ringstead, Kettering
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wellingborough Station6.7 miles
About the agent
SHARMAN QUINNEY , THRAPSTON
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With approaching thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire pr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference THR101722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.