Swythamley Hall, Rushton Spencer
- GRADE II LISTED COUNTRY RESIDENCE
- STUNNING PARKLAND SETTING
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- SHARED TENNIS COURT
- IMPOSING MASTER BEDOOM SUITE
- FULLY PANELLED DRAWING ROOM
The accommodation comprises in brief at ground floor level; Entrance Vestibule, Dining Hall, magnificent fully panelled drawing room, Dining Kitchen with utility room and separate Family Room.
At first floor level; Expansive Master Bedroom suite with luxury ensuite bathroom, Guest Bedroom with ensuite and two further bedrooms and a separate bathroom.
This fine residence is set within approximately 100 acres of wonderful parkland and 20 acres of established gardens. The grounds are fully maintained by the Estate Manager and are there for the enjoyment of all residents. A formal lake is located to the rear of the Hall with pathways all around - ideal for walking. The parkland is interspersed with indigenous trees and kept neat and tidy from grazing.
Swythamley Hall, Rushton Spencer
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Congleton Station6.5 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agent.
The Prestbury Office is managed by James Webster, MNAEA, MARLA, who has been with the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 776959. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Prestbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.