Abingdon Road, Tubney
- A special detached house
- In an edge of golf course setting
- Stylish interior
- 1.12 acre private grounds
- 4 Reception rooms
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Triple garage block
- Studio / Office above garage
- Planning for 605 m2 house
Oxford c. 9.2 miles Abingdon On Thames c. 5.1 miles Didcot Parkway Stn c. 11.3 miles Oxford Parkway Stn c.9.1 miles
Set in a very special environment surrounded by a striking treescape bordering the renowned Frilford Heath Golf Club, a mid 20th Century built detached house of good scale set in 1.12 acre gated private grounds. 4 Reception rooms, 5 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Detached triple garage block with studio / home office/ gymnasium over. A contemporary 'social' kitchen space opening on to a terrace. Grounds adjoining Frilford Heath Golf Club. Full planning consent for a 605 m2 'Grand Design' replacement house if desired. Very well connected for major communications and top local independent schools (TOTAL FLOOR AREA: c.3264 sq ft / 303 m2).
GUIDE PRICE: £1.3 MILLION
Contact: Gavin West
Directions - From Oxford proceed south on the A420 Swindon Road and after The Greyhound public house turn left at the next roundabout on to the A338 Wantage Road, Proceed to the staggered crossroads that dissects the golf course and turn right signposted Tubney. After 0.25 mile, Springfield House is the third house on your left hand side with a five bar gated entrance and is set well back in its grounds edged by tall Scots pine trees.
Viewing - Contact: Gavin West
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Abingdon Road, Tubney
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station6.2 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29873147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WEST - The Property Consultancy, Summertown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.