Crown Gardens, Urmston, Trafford, M41
- A STUNNING HIGH SPECIFICATION SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY
- CONTEMPORARY LIVING IN A TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- TWO DEDICATED PARKING SPACES
- CONTEMPORARY LANDSCAPED DRIVEWAY
- TEN YEAR GHW NEW HOMES WARRANTY
- ARCHITECT DESIGNED TO AN IMAGINATIVE SCHEME
- SHOW HOME OPEN END OF JANUARY 2021
- COMPLETION OF DEVELOPMENT MARCH/APRIL 2021
- ONE OF JUST SIX PROPERTIES
- GATED DEVELOPMENT
'CROWN GREEN PLOT 4' - A STUNNING HIGH SPECIFICATION SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY. Contemporary living in the heart of Urmston Town Centre. Boasting accommodation of 1498 sq ft over three floors. All local amenities on the doorstep. Two dedicated parking spaces. Contemporary landscaped driveway. 10 year GHW New Homes Warranty. Architect designed to an imaginative scheme. Show home open end of January 2021. Completion of development March/April 2021. One of just six properties. Gated development.
ABOUT THE AREA
Paul Birtles Estate Agents are delighted to offer to the market on behalf of AH2 Developments, Crown Gardens, an exciting development of just SIX hi-spec properties located in the heart of Urmston Town Centre. Urmston is a popular location with home buyers of all descriptions and is situated in the Trafford Borough of Greater Manchester.
The area has undergone a major regeneration with the construction of the 'Eden Square' shopping precinct with many National chains represented.
The Town Centre has been the focus in the press in recent times for its'ever expanding food and drink offerings with many independent bars and restaurants available. Undoubtedly one of the major attractions of the area for families is the high quality educational facilities available for children of all age groups to include the highly regarded Urmston Grammar School.
There's an abundance of open spaces with various parks and sports fields in addition to 'The Meadows' that...
TO THE GROUND FLOOR
10' 3'' x 6' 6'' (3.120m x 1.980m)
16' 2'' x 13' 10'' (4.93m x 4.215m)
23' 7'' x 11' 7'' (7.195m x 3.520m)
9' 7'' x 4' 4'' (2.915m x 1.32m)
6' 4'' x 3' 3'' (1.94m x 0.99m)
TO THE FIRST FLOOR
16' 1'' x 10' 9'' (4.910m x 3.275m)
9' 11'' x 6' 11'' (3.010m x 2.112m)
13' 2'' x 8' 11'' (4.025m x 2.72m)
9' 2'' x 8' 10'' (2.800m x 2.700m)
TO THE SECOND FLOOR
16' 2'' x 16' 2'' (4.93m x 4.92m)
13' 1'' x 7' 3'' (4m x 2.20m)
• Pronorm German handle less kitchens with Silestone Quartz worktops
• Central breakfast Island with wraparound Silestone Quartz worktops
• Elica Tesla venting induction hob on breakfast island
• NEFF and BOSCH integrated appliances
• Pullout Bins
BATHROOMS AND EN-SUITE
• White contemporary sanitaryware by Villeroy & Boch
• Standalone Slipper bath with floor mounted black tap and hand-held shower
• Black framed Shower screens
• Black Thermostatic mixer showers and taps by Crosswater
• Underfloor programmable electric heating
• 10-year New Build Homes warranty
• Composite double glazed windows and bifold doors
• Internal Crittall style room divider
• Underfloor heating to ground floor
• Energy Effiicient Gas Central Heating
• Landscaped Front and Rear garden
• EV Charging point - WIFI capability
• TV aerial point to lounge, master bedroom and kitchen – Virgin Media ready
• Black light switches, plug sockets and door handles
• USB Charging...
Please note the photographs provided are computer generated images and are not a true representation of the property. Measurements are approximate and are subject to change.
For more information about this development and for any enquiries please contact Dan Birtles at Paul Birtles Estate Agents on or
Crown Gardens, Urmston, Trafford, M41
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Urmston Station0.1 miles
- Chassen Road Station0.6 miles
- Humphrey Park Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Since May 1995 has established itself as one of the leading Estate Agents in the area, specialising in Residential Sales across Urmston, Flixton, Davyhulme, Stretford, Old Trafford, Gorse Hill, Firswood, Partington and Eccles. Managing Director, Paul A. Birtles has over 40 years experience in Estate agency, has worked locally for most of his career and has gone to great lengths to create an Estate Agency business that is like no other Estate Agent in the area, both in terms of image and custo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10426174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Birtles Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.