Orchard Drive, Calverton, NG14
- Two Double Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Double Glazed/Gas Central Heating
- Low Maintenance Garden Surrounding
- Double Garage And Driveway
- Situated On A Corner Plot
- Viewing Is Essential
GUIDE PRICE £270,000 - £280,000
**MUST VIEW** Occupying a pleasant position and enjoying excellent light and a good degree of privacy. A fantastic opportunity to purchase this well presented two bedroom detached bungalow. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate what this property has to offer, the property also benefits from being closely situated to local amenities, schools and useful transport links.
In brief, the property comprises a porch, lounge with dining area, kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms. The exterior of the property benefits from a well maintained, low maintenance garden area surrounding the property. The garden area has fencing and metal gates to the property boundaries and the rear garden is fully enclosed with ample off road parking comprising a driveway and a double garage.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Orchard Drive, Calverton, NG14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lowdham Station3.8 miles
- Burton Joyce Station4.0 miles
- Thurgarton Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks, covering Central England
Suite 7, First Floor, Cranmore Drive, Shirley, Solihull, B90 4RZ
Purplebricks is one of the UK's largest estate agents. We're proud to say we've revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and convenient. We combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts the customer in control of their sale. And best of all, there's no commission with Purplebricks. We always charge a fair, fixed fee.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1000982-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Central England. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.