Ballard Road, Poole, Dorset, BH15
- Spectacular uninterrupted views across Poole harbour & beyond
- Contemporary low maintenance exterior
- Zoned underfloor central heating to all levels
- Coated aluminum double glazed windows and patio doors
- High quality specification
Currently under construction and ready for completion October 2020. A pair of new contemporary town houses occupying a great coastal location with panoramic uninterrupted views across Poole Harbour towards the Sandbanks peninsular, Brownsea Island and Poole Mariana/Quay from the principle rooms. The development is centrally situated for Poole Quay and Town Poole and the Town Centre.
The houses have a south/west facing aspect with pedestrian access from Ballard Road and a vehicle approach to the rear via Ballard Close a quiet cul de sac.
At ground floor level the houses have spacious reception halls a cloaks/shower room and a utility room in unit one. On the first floor they have spacious open planned living/dining kitchen areas with a sun balcony excellent harbour views and a utility room in house 2. On the second/top floor the main bedrooms have an en suite shower room and a sun balcony, 2 further bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is a second balcony in house 2. Outside house 1 has two under croft parking spaces and house 2 house one under croft space and an additional allocated parking space.
Unit 1 – 132 m2 / 1,421 ft2 – excluding undercroft parking
Unit 2 – 154 m2 / 1,658 ft2 – excluding undercroft parking
* Modern flush painted internal doors with contemporary door furniture
* Natural limestone to entrance halls and luxury Karndean flooring to kitchen and living areas
* Deep pile fitted carpets to all bedrooms
Kitchen & Utility
* Custom designed kitchens by Kitchen Elegance
* Soft-close doors and large pan drawers
* Modern profile quartz worktop and upstands
* Under mounted sink
* Siemens oven, combination microwave oven and induction hob together with integrated fridge, dishwasher, freezer and wine cooler
* Feature dropped ceiling detail above hob with recessed LED lighting and flush ceiling mounted extractor fan
* Concealed LED lighting
Bathrooms & En-suites
* High specification bathroom suites including VitrA sanitary ware and vanity units
* Vado concealed thermostatic shower and bath valves with rainfall showers and separate wall mounted shower heads
* Wall mounted WCs with soft-close seats
* Heated towel rails
* Porcelain floor and wall tiling
* All principal bedroom suites include bespoke fitted wardrobes with hanging and storage space
Electrical & Lighting
* Recessed low energy LED downlights throughout, contemporary flush sockets and switches
* CAT 6 and Sky plus / Sky Q wiring to all reception rooms and bedrooms
* Feature curtain track recesses with provision for electrically operated curtains or blinds
* Fully zoned underfloor heating with temperature and time control settings for individual rooms, including the facility for remote smartphone operation
* High output, efficient condensing gas boiler
Balconies & Terraces
* All balconies accessed via sliding aluminium glazed doors
* Balconies and terraces finished with rectified porcelain tiles
* Frameless glass balcony balustrades and privacy screens
* Feature LED downlighting
Security & Communal Areas
* High security locks to all entrance doors
* Mains supply smoke and / or heat alarms
* Communal lighting with movement and daylight sensors
* Both houses benefit from a 10 year structural home warranty
NB - Please note the photographs were taken in July 2020 and we also feature a CGI.
The area is well known for its natural beauty and micro climate with a reputation for having mild winters and more sunshine than most other parts of the country. Poole Harbour is the second largest natural harbour in the world, whilst Sandbanks has award-winning Blue Flag beaches, and Bournemouth has just over 11km of golden beaches. Located in Dorset, these stars in the county provide an eclectic mix of town, country and coastal living.
The towns of Poole and Bournemouth are conveniently located for the perfect lifestyle where there is an abundance of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars together with excellent facilities for bathing, windsurfing, jet skiing, golfing and access to the flagship dealership for Sunseeker luxury yachts. You can also catch the daily ferry to Brownsea Island and Swanage which is a gateway town for exploring the Jurassic Coast, a 155km World Heritage Site.
Local mainline stations connect to London Waterloo in approximately 2 hours. The M27 and M3 provide links to major towns and cities, such as Southampton, Winchester and London. For international connections, Bournemouth Airport is 16 miles away.
Good local schools are numerous and include Canford School, Bournemouth and Poole Grammar schools, Bournemouth Collegiate, Talbot Heath and Park School.
Championship golf is available at Parkstone Golf Course and other local highly regarded clubs at Ferndown and Broadstone.
Poole Harbour 75 metres
Poole Quay 100 metres
Poole Marina 100 metres
Poole town centre 400 metres
Sandbanks 3 miles
Bournemouth Airport 16 miles
London 115 miles (2 hours by train)
All times and distances are approximate
Square Footage: 1,658 sq ft
Ballard Road, Poole, Dorset, BH15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Poole Station0.5 miles
- Parkstone Station1.5 miles
- Hamworthy Station2.0 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CFS200080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Canford Cliffs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.