Cwrtnewydd, Llanybydder, SA40
- *** Former Agricultural Merchants Building
- *** Re-development potential (s.t.c.)
- *** Suiting range of alternative uses
- *** Previously utilised for commercial or storage
- *** Parking to front of building
- *** Stone and slate construction
- *** Original pulley wheel and exposed timbers
*** Former Agricultural Merchants building *** Exciting and rare opportunity - Re-development potential (subject to consent) *** Could could suit a range of alternative uses - Previously utilised for commercial or storage *** Enjoying easy vehicular access *** Parking to the front of the building
*** Popular centre of Village location *** Substantial stone and slate construction with original pulley wheel and exposed timbers *** 3 miles from Llanybydder and 6 miles from Lampeter
No services connected.
Attractively positioned within the rural Community of Cwrtnewydd, only 3 miles from the Teifi Valley and Market Town of Llanybydder offering a good range of local facilities, some 6 miles from the University and Market Town of Lampeter, and within driving distance to the Ceredigion Heritage Coastline renowned for its sandy beaches and secluded coves, to the West.
Here lies an exciting opportunity to purchase a historic Former Agricultural Merchants building located in the centre of this renowned West Wales Village. The building offers great conversion potential for residential (subject to consent) or as previously utilised for commercial or storage. A great opportunity that won't be on the market for long.
35' 5" x 15' 3" (10.79m x 4.65m). A substantial space offering a range of uses with the original timbers and pulley wheel. This would provide the perfect storage area or conversion to residential (subject to consent).
The property is subject to a pedestrian right of access through the archway in favour of the adjoining property.
To the front of the building.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Cwrtnewydd, Llanybydder, SA40
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llanwrda Station17.4 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Morgan & Davies
Morgan & Davies was formed in 1989 and is an independent family owned firm of Chartered Surveyors covering the whole of Mid and West Wales and providing a variety of Professional services.
There are two offices - Country and Coastal - Lampeter and Aberaeron
Specific fields of practice and services provided are:
- Residential Estate Agencies and Chartered Surveying Services.
- Agricultural Estate Agencies - Qualified Rural S
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17881553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan & Davies, Lampeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.