The Drive, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, KT2
- Development plot with planning approved for 10,200 sq ft house
- Royal Borough of Kingston, 15/14146/FUL
- 0.7 acre plot
- Striking architectural design
- Pool pavilion
- Basement floor apartment
- Wine store
- Underground parking
- EPC Rating = E
eight bedroom house with a separate swimming pool pavilion.
Little Hollow on The Drive offers a purchaser a rare and unique opportunity to build a Georgian style house of 10,290 sq ft, along with a separate swimming pool annexe. The Drive is considered as one of the Coombe Estate's most desirable roads, being within walking distance of highly regarded schools.
The new house is designed by Adam Architecture, a leading and award winning practice specialising in Classical and Traditional architecture and contextual urban design.
It will comprise a drawing room, dining room, study, sitting room, playroom and a kitchen family room along with utility on the ground floor.
There are four large bedroom suites on the first floor, the principal bedroom overlooking the rear garden and there are a further three bedrooms with en suite and dressing facilities on the second floor.
The basement is a superb size and offers further storage accommodation, a preparation kitchen, additional bedroom suite, wine store, laundry and underground parking. The house also benefits from an elevator which accesses all floors.
The rear garden is west facing and the plot is approximately 0.7 acre in total.
The full planning application can be viewed on the planning department of the Royal Borough of Kingston website, application number 15/14146/FUL
The EPC is for the existing house on the plot.
The proposed property photos are CGIs.
The Drive is found in the heart of the Coombe Estate, a picturesque private residential estate situated between Wimbledon Village and Kingston upon Thames. Known for its open green space the area also benefits from two wonderful golf courses and highly regarded schools including Rokeby and Holy Cross both within approx 300m. Richmond Park is within 1 mile.
Source of distances Google Pedometer
All measurements are approximate.
Square Footage: 11,667 sq ft
Acreage: 0.7 Acres
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
The Drive, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, KT2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norbiton Station0.6 miles
- New Malden Station1.1 miles
- Berrylands Station1.3 miles
About the agent
• Leading Property Consultants
• Expansive Property Website
• Over 100 UK Offices
• Over 30 London Offices
• Leaders in Research
• Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WMS200038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.