Beech Road, Bournville, Birmingham, B30
- Highly Sought After Location in the Heart of Bournville
- Extended Kitchen/Diner
- Two Reception Rooms
- Downstairs WC
- Utility Room
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Most Attractive Mature Rear Garden
- Ideally Located for Bournville Village Primary School
- Well Situated for Bournville Train Station
Founded in 1900 by George Cadbury, the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate is renowned for its sought after schools, delightful parks, open green spaces and other local amenities.
The University of Birmingham, Cadbury Works at Bournville and various local hospitals including the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak and The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield are all readily accessible, and the railway station in Bournville provides easy access to Birmingham City centre and beyond.
The property is particularly well situated in a prime location close to Bournville Park. Bournville Village Primary School and the historic Village Green are just a short walk away across the park. Rowheath Pavilion and Park can also be found nearby hosting a number of community events.
A number of sought after schools can be found locally to include Bournville Village Primary, St Josephs RC Primary and St Francis CofE Primary as well as the popular Kings Norton Girls' and Boys' and Dame Elizabeth Cadbury Secondary Schools.
• Highly Sought After Location in the Heart of Bournville
• Extended Kitchen/Diner
• Two Reception Rooms
• Downstairs WC
• Utility Room
• Three Double Bedrooms
• Family Bathroom
• Most Attractive Mature Rear Garden
• Ideally Located for Bournville Village Primary School
• Well Situated for Bournville Train Station
• Viewing Highly Recommended
• NO UPWARD CHAIN
Tenure - The Agent understands the property is Freehold
Glazing and Heating - A combination of timber framed and UPVC double glazed windows. Gas Fired Central Heating.
Management Charge - The property is located on the Bournville Village Trust Estate and a Management Charge of £93.67 (2020) per annum is payable.
Conservation Area - The property falls within the Bournville Village Trust (BVT) conservation area full details of which can be found on the BVT website:
Reception Room One
3.9m x 4.42m (12' 10" x 14' 6")
Reception Room Two
3.9m (max) 3.4m (min) x 3.76m - With understairs storage
Kitchen / Diner
2.67m (max) 2.18m (min) x 3.89m
3.15m x 3.05m (10' 4" x 10' 0")
4.55m (max) 4.17m (min) x 2.6m - With built in storage
3.56m x 3.78m (11' 8" x 12' 5")
2.24m x 3.1m (7' 4" x 10' 2")
With boiler/storage cupboard
4.47m (inc wardrobes) x 5.54m (max to purlins) x 3.43m (min) - With part sloping ceiling
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Beech Road, Bournville, Birmingham, B30
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournville Station0.5 miles
- Kings Norton Station1.0 miles
- Selly Oak Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Robert Oulsnam & Company was founded over 40 years ago on the fundamental principal to provide high quality service as Estate Agents and Letting Agents. The company has expanded steadily and now boasts 11 offices covering Birmingham and North Worcestershire.
We are constantly matching ourselves against others to ensure we provide the best possible service.
We lead the way with cutting edge technology ensuring both customers and employees have access to the lates
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BVL180016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Bournville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.