Edge Lane, Dewsbury
- *** GUIDE PRICE £200,000 - £220,000**
- Three Bedroom Detached
- 15ft Kitchen & 15ft Lounge
- Driveway & Detached Garage
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
Guide Price £200,000-£220,000 A well-presented three bedroom detached family home with modern kitchen, 15ft lounge, useful cellar space, master bedroom with en-suite, family bathroom, drive for multiple vehicles, detached garage and front & rear gardens. Don't miss it!
Guide Price £200,000 - £220,000 Situated in the popular area of Thornhill is this well-presented over three floors, three bedroom detached family home. Accessed through wrought iron gates the property boasts a modern 15ft kitchen, 15ft Lounge with log burner and access to useful cellar space. Three good size bedrooms with the Master bedroom having en-suite facilities, family bathroom, driveway for multiple vehicles, detached garage with electric up and over door and established front & rear gardens. close to all local shopping facilities, schooling, doctors, hairdressers, public houses etc New to the market with us and now priced to sell, do not miss this beautiful family home, interest will be high …so view today!
Lounge 15' 2" Max x 12' 5" Max ( 4.62m Max x 3.78m Max )
Double glazed Upvc window to front, wall lights, gas central heating radiator, log burner, telephone and TV points.
Kitchen 15' Max x 12' Max ( 4.57m Max x 3.66m Max )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, marble worktops and splashback tiling. Double glazed Upvc window to rear and door leading to rear garden. 1 1/2 bowl sink drainer, electric oven, gas hob, wall mounted cooker hood over and plumbing for washing machine. Gas central heating radiator, under floor heating and door leading to cellar space.
Bedroom One 15' 2" Max x 9' 4" ( 4.62m Max x 2.84m )
Two double glazed Upvc windows to front and gas central heating radiator.
Shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled, extractor fan and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 1" x 8' 8" ( 4.60m x 2.64m )
Double glazed Upvc window to rear and gas central heating radiator.
Double glazed Upvc window to rear, gas central heating radiator, bath with mixer tap and shower over. Wash hand basin, low level flush WC and part tiled.
Bedroom Three 14' 11" x 10' 10" ( 4.55m x 3.30m )
Double glazed Upvc window to side, gas central heating radiator and access to eaves which are useful for storage.
To the side of the property there is a driveway which leads to the detached garage. The rear garden is lawned and has useful seating areas.
With power, light and electric up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Edge Lane, Dewsbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ravensthorpe Station1.8 miles
- Dewsbury Station2.3 miles
- Mirfield Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Dewsbury William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Dewsbury
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS113651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.