Martindale Close, Bradford, BD2
- LINK DETACHED
- THREE BEDROOMS
- Handy for amenities in and around Eccleshill, Greengates and Undercliffe
- Apperley Bridge TRAIN STATION around 2 miles away
Ground floor W.C off and useful store closet
4.57m max inc stairs x 3.43m plus recess - Patio doors to rear garden and open to dining area
2.8m x 2.62m (9' 2" x 8' 7")
3.58m x 2.92m (11' 9" x 9' 7")
Selection of wall and base units,worktops and stainless steel sink unit
3.56m x 2.87m (11' 8" x 9' 5")
3.6m x 2.87m (11' 10" x 9' 5")
2.7m x 1.98m (8' 10" x 6' 6")
Three piece white suite with part tiled walls
Drive to garage, open lawn to front and garden to rear
From our Highfield Road office, proceed to the roundabout and take the 3rd exit onto Idle Road. At Bolton Junction turn left onto Bolton Road. Continue ahead onto Pullan Avenue. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Harrogate Road and turn right onto Wharncliffe Drive, continue ahead onto Martindale Close.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Martindale Close, Bradford, BD2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Pudsey Station1.5 miles
- Apperley Bridge Station1.9 miles
- Bradford Forster Square Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent, Robert Watts is the best placed agent. Since 1979 we have grown to 5 offices with 30 staff but are still a family run business and as one of the largest agents in the area we know the area better than most as we all live here, including the branch based family director James Watts. We keep things simple and with our experience and expertise, we make moving as stress free as possible. In the past 12 months we have achieved 99.1%
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HIG200137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts, Five Lane Ends. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.