Windsor Quay, Windsor, SL4
- A sleek and desirable 2 bedroom townhouse spread over 3 floors
- Modern kitchen/dining area overlooking Windsor Bridge
- Contemporary reception room offering striking views of River Thames
- A delightful Roof Terrace with panoramic views over Windsor Castle and Eton College
- 2 bathrooms (1 En-suite)
- Beautifully presented wooden flooring throughout with underfloor heating
- A rare and superb Riverfront Location
- Well placed access to London via road and rail routes along with underground allocated parking
Exclusive Thames Side is set in a desirable location on Windsor riverside moments away from Eton High Street with a range of amenities. Conveniently placed within walking distance of Windsor and Eton Riverside Station.
BrochuresProperty detailsSuper sized images
Energy Performance CertificatesEEREIR
Windsor Quay, Windsor, SL4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Windsor & Eton Riverside Station0.0 miles
- Windsor & Eton Central Station0.2 miles
- Datchet Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Foxtons is proud to be London and the Home Counties' leading estate agency, with sales, lettings, property management and support specialists working across more than 50 interconnected offices.
Our business is built to serve customers better, with the scale required to reach more people, fuelled by the commitment and expertise of our teams, supported by best-in-class technology. These strengths allow us to consistently deliver the great results our customers
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1142164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Covering Berkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.