Beccles Road, Bradwell.
- *** GUIDE PRICE £180,000-£190,000 ***
- Beautifully Presented Inside and Out
- Large Modern Kitchen
- South-Easterly Facing Rear Garden
- Driveway With Parking For 2 Cars
- Pay No Stamp Duty
HQ Estates are proud to present this generously extended bungalow in Bradwell. Very well presented inside and out and benefitting from recent refurbishments. Large modern kitchen, stunning bathroom and good sized south-east facing garden to the rear with parking for 2 cars to the front.
Living Room - 5.21m x 3.35m (17'1 x 11') - Wood effect laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden, recessed storage/shelves built in wall.
Kitchen/Diner - 3.81m x 3.56m (12'6 x 11'8) - Modern kitchen with tiled floor and splash backs, combination of wall and base units with matching fronts, dark marble effect work top, stainless steel two bowl sink with chrome mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and freestanding cooker with extractor over. Kitchen houses a new boiler.
Bathroom - 2.95m x 1.42m (9'8 x 4'8) - Stunning modern bathroom with wood effect flooring, consisting of panel with shower above and glass screen, vanity unit with hand basin and chrome tap, storage below, low level WC with built in cistern. Part tiles walls. Modern decorative radiator.
Bedroom One - 4.04m x 3.48m (13'3 x 11'5) - Large bay window to front aspect, carpet to floor, radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.71m x 2.62m max (12'2 x 8'7 max) - UPVC window to side aspect, carpet to floor, radiator.
Entrance/Utility Room - 5.64m x 1.22m (18'6 x 4 ) - Large entrance hall, previously split in two and half used as utility room with piping in place, laminate floor, UPVC doors with large windows.
Parking/Outside - Shingle driveway to front with parking for 2 vehicles. Good sized rear garden, mainly laid to turf with new decking area. South east facing, small shed, paved area and shingle to side of property. Side gate leads to front. Outside storage for hose etc to side of property.
BrochuresBrochureBeccles Road, Bradwell.
Beccles Road, Bradwell.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Great Yarmouth Station2.3 miles
- Berney Arms Station3.3 miles
- Haddiscoe Station4.9 miles
About the agent
HQ Estates is an independent residential sales, lettings and management agency based in Norfolk. We provide extensive coverage to the East of England and throughout London.
Our aim is to provide our clients with the best customer service experience. Our expertise and professionalism ensures you can be confident that you are in safe and reputable hands.
We offer a wide range of services as a one-stop shop for all your property requirements so whatever this may be, give us a call.</
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29884699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HQ Estates, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.