Shamrock Way, SO45
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- THREE BEDROOMS
- WELL-PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- SPACIOUS ROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- SOUGHT-AFTER LOCATION
- REMOTE 10M MOORING
The property has views of the stream that flows along West Street with pretty shrubs and trees to look out on.
The hall has two useful storage cupboards, one located under the stairs and the other is ideal for shoes and coats.
The refurbished fully fitted kitchen has a front aspect and side aspect window allowing plenty of light to flow in. The oak wall and base units with contemporary work surface sit proudly on the tiled flooring. The integrated appliances include a fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
An arch gives an open plan feel you enter the lounge.
This is a spacious square lounge. It boasts a side aspect window and large French doors leading out onto a decked area - idea for all your garden furniture with views along the stream.
The master bedroom has built in wardrobe, TV point and leads into the very tasteful en-suite with built in sanitary wear and the added benefit of a double shower.
Double bedroom with two Velux windows giving the room ample light.
A good size room either as a double or spacious single.
The family bathroom is fully fitted again with storage and bath.
The property includes a garage, off road parking in a private courtyard and a remote 10m mooring.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Shamrock Way, SO45
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woolston Station2.1 miles
- Sholing Station2.3 miles
- Southampton Central Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11SW. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M.M Sales, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.