Martins Mill, Halifax, HX1
VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
A one bedroom ground floor apartment with electric heating, lift and UPVC double glazing.
Walking distance to the town centre.
* Hall, living room/kitchen with oven, fridge freezer, washer/ dryer
• Wet areas tiled within bathrooms.
• Bathrooms fitted with white ceramic sanitary ware & over bath shower.
• Walls painted in Natural Hessian, ceilings in white & joinery in white gloss.
• Luxury vinyl plank flooring to the bathroom & hardwearing carpet tiling throughout the property.
• Branded oven, hob, extractor hood included as standard.
• Fully fitted kitchen.
• Chrome downlights to the kitchen & bathroom.
Entrance door. Storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and Indesit washer / dryer.
Living Room / kitchen
24' 2" x 9' 5" (7.37m x 2.87m)
Wood effect base and wall units, dark grey work surfaces and splashbacks, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, Zanussi electric oven, 4 ring electric hob, extractor hood, Fridgemaster fridge freezer, Verismart electric wall heater, upvc double glazed window.
16' 5" x 9' 4" (5m x 2.84m)
Verismart electric wall heater, upvc double glazed window.
3 piece white suite; panelled bath with screen and mixer style shower, pedestal wash basin, low flush wc.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Martins Mill, Halifax, HX1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Halifax Station0.7 miles
- Sowerby Bridge Station2.0 miles
- Brighouse Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Since being established in 1978, Whitegates has been at the forefront of estate agency in both innovation and providing value for money services to house buyers and sellers. The principal aim of Whitegates is to provide all customers with a highly professional, efficient and courteous service delivered by highly motivated and experienced staff with local knowledge of their area.
Whitegates has currently fifty branches across the North of England. These expand across the following region
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HAF200008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.