Rosewood Court, Romford
- One-bedroom, first floor retirement apartment with views over the gardens
- Good size kitchen with space for a breakfast table
- Lodge manager available 5 days a week
- Owners lounge & Kitchen with regular social events
- 24 Hour Careline system for safety and security
- Guest suite for visitors & use of over 150 guest suites in Retirement lodges across the country
- Owners private car park
- Great location close to the town centre & excellent transport links
- Owners Laundry Room
Rosewood Court is in the east London town of Romford and has become one of the largest retail, entertainment and leisure districts outside of central London. It is close by to all the local shops and amenities including a wide range of supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, banks and the hospital. The development has been designed with safety and security at the forefront. The apartment has an emergency Careline system installed, monitored by the onsite Lodge Manager during the day and 24 hours, 365 days a year by the Careline team. There is also sophisticated fire and smoke detection systems throughout the building to provide unrivalled peace of mind. Rosewood Court’s manager, Lorraine, is on hand to support the residents and keep the development in perfect shape.
For any visiting guests, the furnished twin guest suite is perfect and available for just £20 per night for friends and family. The same excellent value is available for you to use across more than 150 Retirement Lodges throughout the UK.
Rosewood Court is managed by the award winning Millstream Management Services, working closely with Stratton & King to maintain the highest standards of maintenance and service for every lodge and owner.
Rosewood Court requires at least one apartment resident to be over the age of 60 with any second resident over the age of 55. Each Apartment is completely self-contained with its own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. When you fancy some company, you’ll find the Owners’ Lounge a popular and relaxed place to meet.
Service Charge (Year Ending 31st December 2020): £1,697.48 per annum. Collected by Millstream Management every 6 months
Council Tax Band C
99 year Lease commencing 1989
Pets are not allowed at this development
Service charges include: Careline system, buildings insurance, water and sewerage rates (communal areas only), communal cleaning, utilities and maintenance, garden maintenance, lift maintenance, lodge manager and a contribution to the contingency fund.
DESCRIPTION Measurements are approximate and some may be maximum on irregular walls.
CONSENTS We have not had sight of any relevant building regulations, guarantees or planning consents all relevant documentation pertaining to this property should be checked with your legal advisor before exchanging contracts.
Property Particulars Disclaimer: These particulars are intended only as general guidance. The Company therefore gives notice that none of the material issued or visual depictions of any kind made on behalf of the Company can be relied upon as accurately describing any of the Specified Matters prescribed by any Order made under the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations, 2008. Nor do they constitute a contract, part of a contract or a warranty.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Rosewood Court, Romford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chadwell Heath Station0.9 miles
- Goodmayes Station1.1 miles
- Newbury Park Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Stratton & King are Retirement Property Specialists dealing solely with selling Apartments in the Retirement sector.
Offering an exclusive range of services unrivalled by any High Street Agents, make Stratton & King your first choice when selling your retirement property. Take a look at our 'Selling' page to see how Stratton & King will work with you to achieve a sale as quickly as possible. We understand that selling a property in any circum
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10325240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratton & King Ltd, Ringwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.