Arran Crescent, Kirkcaldy, Fife, KY2
* Well presented ground floor apartment situated in the Templehall area of Kirkcaldy.
* The property comprises lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and shower room/WC.
* Front and rear gardens.
* Gas central heating.
* Double glazing.
* Within walking distance of a wide range of shopping amenities, public transport and educational facilities.
From street level, there is a security entrance door. Number 38 is positioned on the ground floor on the left hand side of the communal hallway. A separate UPVC door leads to the apartment. The inner hallway has ceramic tiled flooring which extends through to the kitchen and bedroom 2.
4.24m x 4.61m (13' 11" x 15' 1")
Single cupboard. Large double glazed window overlooking the front garden. Carpeted flooring.
2.56m x 2.92m (8' 5" x 9' 7")
White floor and wall mounted units. Fitted worktops with round sink. Space for an upright fridge freezer. Space for a freestanding electric cooker. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Double glazed window overlooking the rear. Tiling to the floor.
3.96m x 4.2m (13' 0" x 13' 9")
Large double bedroom. Single cupboard. Two double glazed windows overlooking the front of the property.
3m x 3.68m (9' 10" x 12' 1")
Double bedroom. Two single cupboards. Tiled floor. Two double glazed windows overlooking the rear.
1.75m x 1.87m (5' 9" x 6' 2")
White WC. Matching pedestal wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle with electric shower. Partial tiling to the walls. Tiled floor. Opaque double glazed window. Small radiator.
The property has it's own garden to the front which is landscaped and pebbled for easy maintenance. There is a rear pebbled garden area . The property also has a share of a brick outside store.
Heating and Glazing
Gas central heating. Double glazing.
Andrew H Watt
Delmor Independent Estate & Letting Agents
Prospective purchasers should note that unless their interest in the property is intimated to the subscribers following inspection, the subscribers cannot guarantee that notice of a closing date will be advised and consequently the property may be sold without notice. The subscribers are not bound to accept the highest/any offer.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2Brochure 3
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Arran Crescent, Kirkcaldy, Fife, KY2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kirkcaldy Station1.2 miles
- Glenrothes with Thornton Station2.8 miles
- Cardenden Station3.3 miles
About the agent
The company prides itself in the level of customer care it provides to buyers and sellers a like.
FREE market appraisals for any seller or l
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17890965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Delmor Estate & Lettings Agents, Kirkcaldy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.