Towans Court, Prestwick, KA9
- First Floor Flat
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Bright Lounge
- Spacious Kitchen with Room for Dining
- Bathroom & En-Suite
- Excellent Storage Throughout
- Allocated Parking and Visitor Parking
- Neutral Decor Throughout
- Highly Desirable Loaction
- Landscaped Shared Grounds
Hoppers Estate Agency is delighted to market this immediately impressive, spacious, 2 bedroom upper apartment in the desirable Towans Court development in Prestwick. It is immaculately presented and in true walk-in condition and early viewings are advised.
With allocated parking space, excellent storage, GCH and double glazing throughout. Set in beautiful landscaped shared grounds.
On entering this lovely property there is a welcoming hall with 2 good sized storage cupboards and lounge ahead. The lounge has neutral, tasteful decor with a large front facing window brightening the room. The kitchen is of a good size with wall and base units providing ample storage and worktop space as well as integrated appliances and room for dining. There is a main bathroom as well as a spacious en-suite shower room in the master bedroom. Both bedrooms are good sized doubles, both rear facing with bed 2 containing fitted mirrored wardrobes and the master containing walk-in storage.
Towans Court is a highly desired location and is ideal for those who would prefer quiet surroundings but would also like to be close to all that Prestwick has to offer. Prestwick Main Street is within walking distance and boasts an abundance of eateries and bars, independent boutiques and essential amenities. There are good public transport links providing easy access into Ayr, Glasgow and surrounding areas with Prestwick Train Station being close by and a regular bus service. The apartment building is located in landscaped grounds with allocated and visitors parking, and outbuildings for refuge management.
LOUNGE: 11’8 x 17’2 approx.
KITCHEN: 16’10 x 8’1 approx.
BATHROOM: 6’2 x 6’6 approx.
BEDROOM 1: 10’5 x 10’ approx.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: 6’5 x 5’2 approx.
BEDROOM 2: 9’2 x 12’3 approx.
Strictly by appointment through Hoppers Estate Agency. Tel .
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Towans Court, Prestwick, KA9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Prestwick International Airport Station0.5 miles
- Prestwick Town Station0.6 miles
- Newton-on-Ayr Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Hoppers Head Office is based on Prestwick Main Street, opposite the Royal Bank of Scotland.
Hoppers have been helping clients to buy property in Ayrshire for over 30 years. Our staff have over 125 years experience between them in property related services, helping our customers to buy, sell and improve their properties throughout Ayrshire.
Due to our pro-active, friendly approach and short selling times, our new clients come recommended by their friends and families.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 223070S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hoppers Estate Agency , Prestwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.