Horsham Road, Cranleigh, GU6
- Light, Bright and spacious newly built home
- South facing rear garden
- Four Bedrooms of which two benefit from en suite shower rooms
- Impressive open plan kitchen/dining/living area with uninterrupted views
- 4 minute drive to Cranleigh village centre
- Driveway for multiple vehicles and double garage
- Beautiful kitchen featuring quartz worktops, breakfast bar and integrated appliances
- No onward chain
Garden & Exterior
The property is situated 2.45 miles from the centre of Cranleigh village with its health centre, arts centre, library, leisure centre, butcher, fishmonger, M&S 'Simply Food', 2 supermarkets and range of independent retailers, surrounded by open countryside, including the Surrey Hills, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Cranleigh is located 10 miles south of Guildford, with its mainline station with fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and London.
Horsham Road, Cranleigh, GU6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ockley Station5.2 miles
About the agent
Introducing our Cranleigh office Partner and local resident, Clive Bradley.
Having enjoyed a career in Estate Agency since the early 1980's and with over a quarter of a century with Burns & Webber and our sister company Curchods, Clive has extensive industry experience working in various towns and villages across Surrey, which has provided him with a broad breadth of knowledge over a significant market place.
Living locally with his wife and family for over a decade, Clive prides
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 441065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Cranleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.