- Detached Rural Bungalow with Fields to Rear
- 2 Bedrooms
- Living Room & Dining Room
- Approx. 0.78 Acre Plot
- Requiring Modernisation
- Large Area of Off Road Parking
- EPC Rating: G
- Council Tax Band: D
A Charming Detached Bungalow situated in a Rural position surrounded by farmland. The property sits on a plot of Approx 0.78 acres and, although currently inhabited, requires some modernisation. The property offers great potential for extension or possible re-development, subject to planing permissions. The accommodation comprises: Hall, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility Room, Conservatory, 2 Bedrooms and Bathroom. Other features include Ample Off Road Parking, Summer House, Garage, Workshop, Outside Store Rooms & Shed, Solid Fuel Heating, Mains Electric, Private Water & Drainage.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wareham Station6.0 miles
- Holton Heath Station6.2 miles
About the agent
Booth Gadenne are proud to be an independent company who
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8294290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Booth Gadenne, Wareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.