Ocean House, Clarence Road, Cardiff
- NO CHAIN
- One Bedroom, First Floor
- Extremely Spacious
- Walking Distance To Mermaid Quay
- Work/ Live In Opportunity
- Allocated Undercroft Parking Space
- EPC Rating D
ENTRANCE HALL Entered via wooden door. Frosted square glass blocks, to side aspect. Wood flooring. Wall mounted video entry intercom system. Spotlights. Door to living room, bedroom and bathroom.
LIVING ROOM 32' 2" x 22' 7" (9.81m x 6.90m) Feature sash windows to front and side aspect. Ample natural daylight. Exposed brick wall. Wood flooring. Extremely spacious. Two wall mounted radiators. TV Aerial point. Telephone point. Spotlights.
KITCHEN 14' 4" x 13' 11" (4.37m x 4.26m) Feature sash windows, to front aspect. Ample natural daylight. Exposed brick wall. Wood flooring. Fitted units, with work surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink. Integrated oven and five ring gas hob, with extractor hood over. Built in fridge. Breakfast island, with storage below and integrated microwave. Space for breakfast stools. Wall mounted radiator. Spotlights. Sliding door, to utility room.
UTILITY ROOM 9' 8" x 4' 6" (2.95m x 1.38m) Wood flooring. Fitted units with work surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink. Integrated freezer. Space for washing machine. Extractor fan. Boiler. Accessed from the kitchen.
BEDROOM 24' 0" x 18' 1" (7.33m x 5.52m) Entered via wooden double doors. Feature sash windows, to side aspect. Large double bedroom. Exposed brick wall. Wood flooring. TV Aerial point. Two wall mounted radiators. Spotlights.
BATHROOM 11' 1" x 6' 9" (3.39m x 2.07m) Frosted square glass blocks, to rear aspect. Part tiled walls. Wall mounted wash hand basin. Tiled bath. Separate shower cubicle. W.C. Wall mounted heated towel rail. Large wall mounted mirror. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Spotlights.
PARKING One allocated undercroft parking space.
TENURE MGY are advised that the property is leasehold, with a lease of 125 years from 2001 and has a share of the freehold.
Brochures(NEW) 4 Page
Ocean House, Clarence Road, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cardiff Bay Station0.3 miles
- Cardiff Central Station0.9 miles
- Grangetown Station0.8 miles
About the agent
For the best of the city, the countryside and the coast.
Already located in Cardiff? Or thinking of relocating here? You really ought to talk to us first. As proudly independent, professionally loyal, Cardiff-bred property experts, we're best placed to help you, your family, your tenants or your business #makeCardiffhome.
In property it's a fact that the first impression is the lasting impression, and it's just the same for your prope
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101298015423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MGY, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.