Bath Road, Sturminster Newton, Dorset. DT10 1DU
- Ground floor apartment for the over 55s offering ease of access to the Town and facilities.
- Secure telephone entry system.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge with Patio Doors to Communal Gardens.
- Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobe.
- Fitted Kitchen with some integrated appliances.
- Shower room with walk in Shower.
- Residents Parking allocated on a first com e first served basis.
- Leasehold with approximately 78 years remaining.
- Residents Lounge/Dining Room with Kitchen Area off and Landscaped Communal Gardens. Guest accommodation is also available.
Entrance Hall, Lounge/Dining Room, well fitted Kitchen with some appliances, Bedroom and separate Shower Room. Residents and Visitors Parking ( available on a first come first served basis).
Communal Facilities include: Residents Sitting/Dining Room with Kitchen Area Off, well maintained Gardens and Grounds, Visitors Accommodation by way of Guest Suite available for Overnight stays at a nominal fee. Part Time House Manager, Residents Parking, Drying Area and Lift.
Reddleman House was built in the mid 2000s by Bracken Developments of Canford Cliffs under the watchful eye of the Directors. The accommodation is architect designed and comprises 35 well appointed units with a mix of one and two bedroomed apartments enjoying a central elevated position only a few minutes away from the towns facilities. Individually designed and suitable for those over the age of 55. Each apartment has an Entrance Hall, Lounge, fitted Kitchen with some built-in appliances, Bedroom and well appointed Shower Room and W.C. For added benefit each owner enjoys the use (if so desired), of the Residents Lounge and Dining Room with Kitchen off, which is well placed on the ground floor. There is also a Guest Suite which is available for family and friends.
Sturminster Newton is a market town located along the River Stour, famous for its connection with Thomas Hardy and surrounded by the Blackmore Vale countryside. The town offers a good range of shops which include a supermarket, inns, library, medical and dental practices, churches and schools. There is also a full range of sports and social amenities on offer.
Lounge (4.52m x 3.00m or 14' 10' x 9' 10')
Kitchen (2.51m x 1.78m or 8' 03' x 5' 10')
Bedroom (3.23m x 2.67m or 10' 07' x 8' 09')
Shower Room (1.73m x 1.70m or 5' 08' x 5' 07')
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC GraphEPC 2
Bath Road, Sturminster Newton, Dorset. DT10 1DU
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Templecombe Station7.1 miles
About the agent
Abbot and Slater offer a professional team of experienced Estate Agents overseen by National Association of Estate Agents qualified staff who will ensure
that every stage of your journey from marketing through to completion goes smoothly. Our team have lived and worked in Wessex for many years and so know all about this beautiful area, its schools, towns and villages and the pleasures and benefits of living in Dorset, Somerset and Wiltshire.
We also understand that moving house c
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA10034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abbot and Slater , Sturminster Newton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.