- FIRST FLOOR RETIREMENT FLAT
- LOUNGE WITH PRIVATE ASPECT
- RE-FITTED SHOWER ROOM
- TWO BEDROOMS
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH SPACE FOR TABLE AND CHAIRS
- LIFT AND STAIR ACCESS
- COMMUNAL GROUNDS
- GUEST FACILITIES
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- ON-SITE MANAGER
FRONT DOOR Obscure glazed front door opens to
ENTRANCE HALL Electric radiator, power points, doors to storage cupboard and airing cupboard, security entrance telecom. access to loft space, further doors to
LOUNGE Feature double glazed aspects to rear and side elevations, electric radiator, power points, TV and Sky points, telephone point.
KITCHEN Double glazed window to rear elevation, selection of fitted 'high gloss' wall and base units with roll edge worksurfaces and tiled surrounds, 1 1/4 sink and drainer with mixer taps, integrated ceramic hob with extractor fan over, space for fridge freezer, space for dishwasher, space for table and chairs, power points.
BEDROOM 1 Double glazed window to side elevation, built in wardrobes to one wall, electric heater, power points.
BEDROOM 2 Double glazed window to rear elevation with private wooded aspect, power points.
SHOWER ROOM Modern re-fitted suite offers double enclosed shower cubicle with shower over and glass screens, wash basin and dual flush WC, part tiling to walls.
Residents are able to enjoy:
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rowlands Castle Station2.3 miles
- Bedhampton Station4.1 miles
- Havant Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Our Clanfield branch was the proud recipient of our coveted office of the year award in 2019, so coupled with our expert knowledge of emerging market trends and the local catchment area, you can be confident the service you receive from us will be second to none. Whether you're looking to buy, sell, let or rent, our expert team of sales negotiators and valuers, has access to chartered surveyors, auctioneers, Land and New Homes, financial advisors, lettings and property management so no matter
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PCFCC_567249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Clanfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.