Forstal Lane, Coxheath, Maidstone, ME17 4QF
- No Stamp Duty payable on these plots!
- Talk to us about Moving Made Easy and Help to Buy
- French doors to living room
- First Clovers ready to move in to now!
- Chrome edged glass shower screen and full height ceramic tiling to bath
- All flooring throughout the home included as standard
- Private driveway for 2 cars
- Turf and patio to rear garden
- ALL Integrated kitchen appliances included
- 10 year Premier warranty
IF YOU WOULD LIKE A VIRTUAL TOUR OF THIS HOUSE THEN GET IN TOUCH AND WE'LL BE ABLE TO SHOW YOU AROUND.
Plots Available: 8,10,11 & 197.This delightful home features a fully integrated kitchen with a separate living/dining area with French doors leading to the rear. There's an En-Suite and Fitted Wardrobe to bedroom. Flooring is included as standard throughout.
The first of these homes are available to buy now and ready to move in to right away. These plots are available with No stamp duty to pay and are available using the Help to Buy Equity loan scheme for all customers whether you are first time buyers or not. A wonderful home that has to be seen to be believed.
SHOW-HOMES & MARKETING SUITE OPEN EVERY DAY 10AM-5PM
Our stunning new development, Forstal Mead, offers a selection of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom character homes in the rural village of Coxheath to the south of Maidstone, Kent. Set in over 18 acres of former pasture land, these houses are offered in a variety of styles to appeal to a wide audience of prospective purchasers, including families and professionals commuting to Maidstone, and London with easy access to the M20 motorway.
With every home featuring a high specification as standard means that the price you pay for your home gives you your property ready to move in to without any extra costs. Of course, if you'd like to customize your home to suit your individual needs then we have a wide array of options for you to choose from as optional extras. All of our homes come with gardens laid with turf and feature a minimum of two off road parking spaces with the majority of our homes featuring a garage.
There are a variety of primary & secondary schools in the area and the village of Coxheath offers a plentiful amount of local shops. Maidstone with it's larger array of shops and facilities lies just 10 minutes drive to the north.
There are two wonderful showhomes available to view in the form of 'The Bluebell' and 'The Campion' with an additional Viewhome for those wishing to see 'The Foxglove'.
If you do have a home to sell then you can also ask our Sales Consultants about our various options that could assist you with this. Become Chain Free for your buyers with the certainty that comes with buying a new build home with Westerhill Homes.
Open now so give us a call and we'll book an appointment time for you to come and take a look at this stunning development. For a slice of country lifestyle you need look no further!
How to find us
Using google maps simply type in 'Forstal Mead' in to the search bar and it'll bring you right to us! The best postcode to use is ME17 4QF
Our sales and marketing suite is open every day, including weekends, between the hours of 10am - 5pm.
* No stamp duty payable is for customers who legally complete on their property prior to 31st March 2021. Applies to sole property rates. Please ask for details.
** Help to Buy Equity Loan scheme available for all customers buying a new property as long as it would be your only property in the UK.
Forstal Lane, Coxheath, Maidstone, ME17 4QF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Farleigh Station1.4 miles
- Maidstone West Station2.4 miles
- Maidstone Barracks Station2.8 miles
About the development
- If you're looking for a slice of country lifestyle, look no further than Forstal Mead in the beautiful village of Coxheath.
- *Help to Buy available on all plots*
- No Stamp Duty to Pay!
- Reach London in just over an hour with direct trains in to London Victoria or London Charring Cross from Maidstone East, Paddock Wood & Staplehurst Stations.
- Electric Car Chargers as standard
- Have a house to sell? Ask the sales team about our Easymove scheme.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Clover_SEMI. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Westerhill Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.