Laceby Close, Bramley, Rotherham, S66
- CHAIN FREE!
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA
- GREAT LOCAL AMENITIES
- GOOD ROAD LINKS TO THE M18 MOTORWAY
- IDEAL FOR BUYERS LOOKING TO DOWNSIZE
HALLWAY Entrance through a uPVC door into the hallway with carpeted flooring. Ceiling light, radiator and smoke alarm. Access to the loft. Doors to the kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms, bathroom and storage cupboard.
LOUNGE 9' 11" x 16' 9" (3.04m x 5.11m) A good sized lounge with emulsion painted walls and carpeted flooring. Two ceiling lights, radiator and gas fire. Single sliding larger than average door opening to the conservatory.
CONSERVATORY 7' 3" x 8' 8" (2.21m x 2.64m) Providing great extra living space! Wall lighting, radiator and tiled flooring. Door to the rear garden.
KITCHEN 9' 4" x 9' 11" (2.84m x 3.02m) Fitted with ample wall and base units with contrasting worktop and tiled splash backs. One and a half sink with mixer tap. Integrated fridge/freezer. Space for an automatic washing machine, slimline dishwasher and freestanding cooker. Ceiling light, radiator and window.
BEDROOM 1 10' 10" x 10' 6" (3.3m x 3.2m) A good sized double bedroom with neutral decor and carpeted flooring. Ceiling light, radiator and window.
BEDROOM 2 8' 7" x 7' 10" (2.64m x 2.39m) A second double bedroom with ceiling light, radiator and window. Neutral decor and carpeted flooring.
SHOWER ROOM 5' 9" x 6' 1" (1.77m x 1.85m) Comprised of a shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal sink and close coupled WC. Ceiling light, radiator and obscure glass window. Lino flooring.
OUTSIDE The front of the property has a driveway that leads to the garage (black door).
The rear garden is fully enclosed and beautifully presented with lawn, flower beds and a pond. There is a shed and outside tap.
PROPERTY DETAILS - CHAIN FREE
- FULLY UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- TRADITIONAL BOILER
COVID VIEWING INFORMATION If you decide to view this property please let us know as soon as possible if;
· you in the at 'risk' category as outlined by government
· you/ anyone in your household symptomatic (Dry cough/Fever/loss of smell or taste)
· you/anyone in the household previously tested positive and have since recovered
If any of the above develop between booking the appointment and the actual appointment, please notify us immediately.
A maximum of 2 adults from the same household, NO Children.
A maximum 15-minute appointment.
We ask you to wash or sanitise your hands before and after entering the property.
Please do NOT touch anything on the viewing.
We ask you to maintain a safe distance at all times, keeping at least 2 meters apart (including no physical contact).
PLEASE WEAR A FACE COVERING.
If you have any questions, please direct these to the office.
BrochuresBespoke 4 Page Br...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Laceby Close, Bramley, Rotherham, S66
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rotherham Central Station3.8 miles
- Swinton (S. Yorks.) Station3.9 miles
- Mexborough Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Your home is probably your most valuable asset, and moving home can be one of life's most stressful experiences.
At Key2go we pride ourselves on personal customer service, excellence and attention to detail. We aim to build a relationship with clients based on honest communication and trust. You can rest assured you have the support of a team firmly on your si
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100629006351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Key2go Estate & Letting Agents Ltd, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.