Creswicke Road, Knowle, Bristol
- Three Bedrooms
- Well Presented Throughout
- Off Street Parking
- Large South Facing Garden
- Two Loft Rooms
- Side Access
- Easy Access To Central Bristol
A three bedroom terraced property well-presented throughout, located in the popular area of Knowle.
Located only a short walk to surrounding shops and bus links. Also, within easy access of Central Bristol via car or bike.
Benefits include off street parking and a large south facing garden with side access, which backs on to surrounding fields.
The property also features an entrance hall, porch, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, shower room, three good sized bedrooms and two loft rooms upstairs with fantastic views towards Dundry.
Perfect if you’re a first time buyer or family looking for more space! Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer.
2.39m x 0.97m
UPVC windows, UPVC door, lino flooring.
1.72m x 1.11m
UPVC door, carpeted floor.
3.49m x 4.94m
UPVC windows, UPVC sliding door, radiator, carpeted floor.
3.45m x 3.15m
UPVC windows, storage cupboard, part tiled walls, radiator, tiled floor.
4.16m x 2.98m
UPVC windows, radiator, carpeted floor.
1.99m x 1.63m
UPVC window, shower, sink, WC, radiator, tiled walls, lino flooring.
1.16m x 3.03m
UPVC window, radiator, storage cupboard, carpeted floor.
3.56m x 4.96m
UPVC windows, storage cupboard, radiator, carpeted floor.
3.18m x 2.43m
UPVC windows, airing cupboard, radiator, carpeted floor.
2.46m x 2.43m
UPVC window, radiator, carpeted floor.
Loft Room One
3.39m x 2.04m
Velux window, carpeted floor.
Loft Room Two
3.07m x 2.12m
Velux window, eave storage, carpeted floor.
South facing, side access, raised patio terrace, lawn, pond, shed.
Council Tax Band
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Creswicke Road, Knowle, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parson Street Station1.2 miles
- Bedminster Station1.2 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station1.8 miles
About the agent
We are an Independent Estate Agent with nearly a decade of experience selling properties in South Bristol covering BS3, BS4, BS13, BS14 & surrounding areas.
Our Director, Callum Garrett grew up locally in Southville and currently resides in Bedminster Down with his partner, two young children and playing an active part in the community as the Chairman of 'Bedminster Down Football Club'. He has managed both successful high street and online estate agents locally, believing he can take ar
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S7783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garrett & Co, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.