Hilton Terrace, Whitehaven, CA28 7HN
- LARGE TOWN HOUSE ON POPULAR STREET
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, FOUR BEDROOMS.
- KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- TERRACED REAR GARDEN.
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
With door into living room.
4.37m (14' 4") x 3.73m (12' 3")
Front reception room with double glazed window and radiator.
4.39m (14' 5") x 3.51m (11' 6")
Rear reception room with double glazed window and radiator. Stairs to first floor.
With door down to cellar.
5.26m (17' 3") x 2.03m (6' 8") narrows to 1.69m (5' 7")
With door leading outside.
3.87m (12' 8") x 3.48m (11' 5")
Main cellar room with window and door to the front.
Split level landing with stairs to upper floor.
3.84m (12' 7") x 3.66m (12' 0") to wardrobe
Front bedroom with double glazed window and radiator, a range of sliding wardrobes to one wall.
3.59m (11' 9") x 2.6m (8' 6")
Rear bedroom with double glazed window and radiator.
2.29m (7' 6") x 1.74m (5' 8")
Incorporating a three piece suite and double glazed window.
UPPER FLOOR LANDING
4.39m (14' 5") x 3.78m (12' 5") max
L shaped bedroom with double glazed window and radiator.
4.16m (13' 8") x 3.44m (11' 3") max
L shaped bedroom with roof window and radiator.
A yard area and steps upto a terraced garden.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Potential buyers are advised to obtain specialist reports for any works that maybe required.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Hilton Terrace, Whitehaven, CA28 7HN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whitehaven Station0.2 miles
- Corkickle Station0.7 miles
- Parton Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WHISP201145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Covering Whitehaven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.