Lightwater, Surrey, GU18
- Entrance Porch & Spacious Hallway - Utility Room
- Vast Kitchen/Diner Leading To Garden - Dining Room
- Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Study/ Optional 5th Bedroom With Adjoining Cloakroom
- Master Bedroom - Fitted Wardrobes - En Suite - Balcony
- Three Further Generous Double Bedrooms - Storage
- Spacious Four Piece Family Bathroom - Storage
- Garage - Block Paved Driveway - External Home Office
- Outbuilding With Power - Southerly Facing Garden
- Within a mile of Lightwater Village & Hammond Schools
Simply one of a kind! This four double bedroom detached character home boasts superb proportions throughout, alongside a well maintained rear garden.
Situated within this sought after residential road found only 0.2 miles from central Lightwater Village centre and local amenities, this unique home boasts many key features including character features, galleried landing and vaulted ceilings throughout.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Lightwater, Surrey, GU18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bagshot Station1.3 miles
- Sunningdale Station3.2 miles
- Camberley Station3.5 miles
About the agent
What We Do
Combining the latest in IT solutions and marketing expertise with the traditional values of customer service, we offer the following services:
Residential property sales and lettings
Commercial property sales and lettings
Land and development
Property investment and market advice
Our Service to You
Whichever property servi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3120179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Lightwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.