High Street, Thornbury
- A beautiful Grade II Listed double fronted town house retaining a wealth of period features and boasting a large walled mature garden
- Sitting room with beamed ceiling, feature stone fireplace with fitted wood burner, dining room with original built in cupboards, Garden room.
- Study with period fireplace, fully fiitted kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, cloakroom
- Master bedroom with dressing room (potential en-suite) Three further double bedrooms, family bathroom.
- Charming walled rear garden of approx 60ft with patio offering alfresco dining, large store room with potential to extend
- Period features throughout to include, working fireplaces, beamed ceilings, sash windows
- Gas central heating, double glazing
High Street, Thornbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pilning Station5.5 miles
- Yate Station6.1 miles
About the agent
Louise Light Property, a Clifton agency with a difference…
Founder Directors Louise Light and Ross Coombs-Leigh have over 30 years combined experience in the Bristol property market and they both have a passion for property and people. With their excellent communication skills and experience as well as dedication, they aim to achieve the best results for their clients at all times.
Louise Light Property is a bespoke property agency located in Clifton, Bristol. We provide a one t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10419937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Louise Light Property, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.