Victoria Street, St. Albans
- Brand new development
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- Large double bedroom
- Private entrance
- Communal garden
- 488 sq/ft
- 0.3 miles to town centre
- 0.3 miles to St Albans City train station
1 bedroom ground floor flat of 488sq/ft with private entrance and communal gardens.
The newest property available is a beautiful one bedroom flat of 488 sq/ft situated on the ground floor and has been designed with modern living in mind. Light and bright throughout, the generous open-plan reception room comprises a living area that opens onto a brand new, fully-equipped kitchen with dining area. Following into a beautiful bedroom and modern bathroom.
Surrounded by an abundance of shops, cafes and restaurants within a few hundred metres, the property is a stone’s throw from the bustling town centre. St Albans City train station is less than half a mile down the road and offers direct links to St Pancras (21 minutes), Farringdon (26 minutes), London Bridge (37 minutes) and Luton Airport (25 mins). There are also direct trains to Gatwick airport (1hr 8mins).
***Please note, there is a variety of apartments available from studio & 1 beds some with private balconies, prices from £995pcm - £1,200PCM***
***Please note, these are stock images but very similar to flat***
This property has recently been let.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Victoria Street, St. Albans
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Albans Station0.1 miles
- St. Albans Abbey Station0.6 miles
- Park Street Station1.8 miles
About the agent
We're here to help landlords and tenants all over the UK to find great partners for living in rented properties. Simple.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9LLF. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rentify , London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.