St. Albans Avenue, London, E6
- Three Bedrooms
- Terraced House
- 0.7 Miles From Beckton Station
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Bright & Airy
- Sunny Well Cared For Garden
- Potential To Develop (STPP)
- Spacious Through Lounge
- Short Walk From Gooseley Playing Fields
- Large Kitchen/Diner
** Book viewings 24/7 instantly by visiting our website Purplebricks.co.uk or download our award-winning App **
** Guide Price £400,000 - £425,000 **
This is a fantastic opportunity to own a rare to the market spacious three bedroom mid terraced house on the popular St. Albans Avenue, E6
You will be immediately impressed as you enter the property with its bright & airy feel and practical layout
The ground floor benefits from a spacious through lounge which measures a very impressive 24'2 x 11 which leads onto a large kitchen/diner, three piece bathroom suite and ground floor W/C. The rear garden has been well cared for and enjoys plenty of natural sunlight
The first floor features three bedrooms and plenty of room for storage space.
This property also has potential to develop (STPP)
Located close to convenient transport links with Beckton DLR Station being just 0.7 miles away and East Ham Station being just under 1.1 mile away which has direct access into the City of London. The open green spaces of Gooseley Playing Fields is just around the corner and Stratford City and Westfield shopping centre is only a short drive away.
Vicarage Lane primary school, Brampton Manor Academy and Langdon Academy all within a short walking distance.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
St. Albans Avenue, London, E6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beckton Station0.7 miles
- East Ham Station1.1 miles
- Beckton Park Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 994455-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.